twenty five

(a/n: i just realized i should have been putting hyphens between twenty-five... and the others... forgive me and my horrible grammar 😭✌)

____________________________________

it was the fourth day of the trip, and let me just tell you, it was chaos. indigo sat in the shared room of her and tommy. everyone else was streaming, except for techno and dream who were hiding behind the camera. 

indigo was quite bored. i mean, could you blame her? it wasn't her scene. she usually stayed in the shadows instead of in the spotlight. she scrolled through social media, not missing the comment that jessica and jason put, until she got a call. 

"hello?" indigo asked.

"indie!" the voice said on the other side.

"wait, mason?" 

"yeah! oh my god, where are you?!" mason was indigo's school friend. she was quite the extrovert and the complete opposite of indigo. they met when mason pushed indigo in preschool, and after that they became good friends. 

"i'm at las vegas. remember? i'm with my brother and his friends." indigo laughed. 

"oh shit, right. wait- are any of them hot?" 

"mason!" 

"right, sorry... but are they?"

"come on, most of them are older than me, like adults."

"what about the others?"

"well, there's tommy, toby, and ranboo. they're the same age as me."

"wait, isn't tommy the one that you talked about before?"

"uh- no...?"

"wait INDIE! do you like him?!" mason screeched into the phone, causing indie to wince and lower the volume.

"no, i don't." mason laughed in disbelief, "i'm serious! i don't!"

"indigo, you need to let go of the past. not everyone is going to break your heart." mason's voice became softer, and it only happened sometimes. 

"i- i know... but, i doubt he even likes me."

"are you sure? i've seen the tweets."

"who would even simp for me?"

"maybe, i don't know, tommyinnit? girl, you got the famous boys." mason chuckled, trying to ease the tension.

"i'll see. what about you? anyone interesting?" indigo smirked.

"there's a girl... remember lizzy?"

"is she the one who was on your team for volleyball?"

"yeah, her... she's been flirting with me, so i'm so confused."

"you should go for it mason. everyone likes you." 

"no, jessica doesn't."

"jessica doesn't like anyone."

"true, true. well, i need to go, momma's making special turkey for dinner, and gran is comin' over."

"oh! say hi to gran and your mum for me."

"i will, bye indigo. remember, let go of the past. not all boys are like him."

"okay, bye."

just as she cut the call, tommy came in.

"hey! they're calling for you."

"for me?" indigo asked, pointing at herself. 

"yeah!" tommy exclaimed, holding her hand and pulling her up. indigo's stomach burst with butterflies again from the contact, as they walked to the streaming room. 

TWITTER !

indigoinnit4life:

anyone notice how much tommy and indigo kept staring at each other 🥺

view all comments:

user: i want someone to look at me the way tommy and indigo look at each other

user: they are so oblivious that they are in love <3

~~~

tommyandindigo:

tommy: women love me

indigo: keep telling yourself that 

tommy: don't you love me

indigo: i- uh what?

they are down bad! OMG

#indigoinnit 

CHANGE MY MIND

view all comments:

user: OMG tell me i'm not the only one who noticed her blushing!

user: YES OMG SO WAS TOMMY