seventeen

(a/n sorry about the short chapter yesterday, my wifi went out for no reason so i couldn't post this one :()

(a/n because i can, i am removing covid. consider it gone, vanished. coronavirus who?)

(a/n but in all seriousness, please follow the safety guidelines in your country and be safe <3)

__________________________

"GEORGE WHERE ARE MY EARMUFFS? I NEED MY EARMUFFS!" the davidson's house was chaotic. it was the day that george and indigo would go to nevada. neither of them had even been there, so they were quite excited. it was almost christmas as well; they called their parents, telling them their plan to stay with everyone til the end of january. of course, there was a little arguing between them, but it worked out. 

"I DON'T KNOW! DID YOU TAKE MY TOOTHBRUSH?" george yelled from his room to indigo's. 

"WHY WOULD I TAKE YOUR STUPID TOOTHBRUSH?!" 

in the end, they managed to find their belongings and get an uber. indigo sat in the back with george in her dark purple bomber jacket and blue jeans, her brown shoulder length hair in a small ponytail. george was in his black puffy jacket and khaki jeans.  

it took them around 30 to get to the airport. indigo decided to text her friends that she had come. 

discord

MEET-UP UK PEOPLE

indigoround

me and george are at the airport 

where are you guys?

wilbur soot

i'm at the line of the security check with tommy and tubbo

jack manifold

why are all of you so fast? i'm still in the car

georgenotfound

we'll meet you all at the gate

indigo and george went to the check-in area, where they confirmed their ticket and flight. they had a flight in three hours, at 2 am in the morning. indigo's eyes were already drooping and they hadn't even got onto the flight. she considered of getting coffee, but it always made her crazy and hyper, which wouldn't let her sleep on the flight. after they went through a long line at the airport, they went to the security check. 

finally, they came out of the checks and all the boring lines. indigo was very eager to meet her online friends, her fingers twitched and she couldn't keep a smile off her face as her brother and her walked around, trying to find their gate. it seemed as if george was also excited. he has a small smile on his face and was walking fast, which made indigo have to speed run to catch up with him. 

"GOGY!" a voice called. 

"INDIGO!" another voice exclaimed. indigo and george turned around, facing tubbo and tommy, grinning. the siblings didn't waste one second as they hugged both the minors. it was so good to see them off of a screen. they seemed less grainy in real life. indigo clung onto tommy, her hands around his torso and his head on top of hers. she was quite small compared to him. she was only 5'6 and he was 6'3. they didn't care who was watching, but embraced each other. indigo knew he was tommy from the imessages, while he only knew her as indigo, not 'my beloved'. when they both released each other from their grip, they smiled. indigo wanted this moment to go on, but she had to say 'hi' to the others.