twenty eight

pRevIoUsLy On aYo??: 

TWITTER!

jessica.k:

THE TRUTH ABOUT INDIGO DAVIDSON: she ran away from home to be with her brother, only because he was rich as well. she has tried, several times to cancel tommyinnit on different accounts. she is homophobic as well. so come with me and lets CANCEL INDIGO DAVIDSON before she does further more damage to the entire dream smp. like, comment, and tag your friends to #cancelindigodavidson !

tagged: theman_jason

view more comments:

-----

indigo dropped her phone on the sofa. they were spreading lies about her. of course they are, this is all part of their plan. worst of all, jason was part of it. what did he want? 

she clicked on the comments, there were two hundred of them. most of them were agreeing with jessica, believing in her lies, while the others were standing up for indigo, but she knew they also had a feeling that they were true. how could she be homophobic when she supported the lgbtq+ community and was in it, being bisexual. she never ran away from home, but her brother asked her to live with him when he wasn't very famous. he grew to 7 million subscribers in front of her. she also didn't try to cancel tommy. she only had one account, 'inidgoround'. indigo was losing her mind. she wanted to punch something, or stab! she felt rage, not being able to comprehend as fresh tears streamed down her cheeks, and before she knew it, her face squished on a pillow, quietly sobbing. 

why did her life have to turn upside down? just a couple days ago she was bursting with happiness and excitement. now all indigo wanted to do was bury herself in a hole. why did she have to date jason? he was an idiot anyways. UGH!

"indigo?" george's voice was muffled, since indigo had put a pillow on her face. indigo hummed in response.

"what are you doing?" his voice laced with concern.

"...pretending to die." 

"what happened now?" indigo lifted her head a little bit and tossed her phone to george, who now was sitting on the couch next to her. he took the phone that fell on the ground, unlocking it with the password. yes, he knew her password, being the overprotective brother he is.

"the truth about indigo davidson..?" george slowly read out the long post, "wait, this is all fake..." 

"yeah no shit sherlock. you are a perceptive one." indigo rolled her eyes, even though he couldn't see her. 

"oh. is this jessica?!" indigo sighed. he really is dumb. 

"yeah." at that moment, tommy also came in, causing indigo to push her face more into the couch so he couldn't see her tear stained cheeks. 

"huh what?" tommy asked, giving a confused look to indigo. 

"jessica." george said, like it would explain everything.

"who is this jessica woman?" 

"its a girl who's trying to end my life." indigo muttered.

"uh-"

"read this." george handed indie's phone to tommy, watching him as he read the tweet. 

"what the fuck?!" he yelled once he finished reading, "this is disgusting! you have to do something, indie." tommy looked through the comments, skimming them, but he knew that she was getting lots of hate. 

"don't worry about this. many people are going to be rude, but that doesn't mean you listen to them." tom said, sitting next to indigo and rubbing her back for comfort. it was a little awkward, but adorable to see the other version of him, the soft and kind one. george smiled at him, seeing the two. he knew that tommy would take care of her. he walked away, quietly, leaving the two with their moment.