twenty

once they arrived and gave everyone hugs, the youtubers/indigo were all hungry since it was past their dinner time. apparently clay had found a good restaurant on the strip (no, not that type of strip. it's a road in lv where a bunch of casinos and buildings are.) 

indigo and tommy walked together, side by side on the way to the restaurant. it was pretty close to where they stayed. indigo's stomach had butterflies as tommy accidently brushed his arm which hers. she felt tired as well from the jet lag and plane trip. she was wearing a puffy white jacket with a grey beanie and dark skinny jeans. tommy on the other hand was wearing one of his only jackets, a blue and red one, with blue jeans and gloves. 

"in here." nick said, pointing to a large black pyramid with a beam of light coming from the top, which reminded indigo of a beacon. everyone looked up at the pyramid in awe. it looked so beautiful. it was made of glossy glass. they walked in, admiring the beauty inside. they go through a large crowd to a fancy diner. 

since they were a large group, clay split them into two groups to sit on two different tables. indigo felt like a family. they ordered their food and sat on the table. tubbo and ranboo were playing tic tac toe on the table, drawing the board with a pen on the paper sheet on top, while the adults on their table talked with themselves, laughing and enjoying the moment together. indigo and tommy sat next to each other. 

"food's here." techno said, sitting on the end of the table with phil and his wife. indigo chuckled at the memory of the groupchat where she called him dr phil. the waiter served the food and left, leaving everyone to dig into the meals. 

after indigo ate, she waited for everyone to finish. tommy had also finished his dinner. she listened to clay and george's weird conversation about manhunts. something brushed her hand, and she looked down, seeing tommy's hand over hers. he looked at her, his face red then immediately pulled away. indie put her hand back, over his, making shapes on his soft hand, her heart skipping a beat. 

"deffo flerting" she heard tubbo say to ranboo in front of her. 

"tommy, you better not hurt her, or else." george said to tommy as they later exited the pyramid. 

--time skip--

"we have a limited amount of rooms. i think we need everyone to share with someone. who wants to be with who?" clay stood infront of the group inside of their air b and b. 

"phil and mumza should be in one room." wilbur offered, phil agreed and he went with mumza to an empty room. 

"can i be with ranboo?" tubbo asked. him and ranboo had situated into one room. jack went with techno and quackity and karl. indigo though about staying with george or niki if her brother was going to be with dream, but niki was going to be in a room with wilbur and george, nick, and dream had taken another room. in the end, tommy and indigo were left. they looked at each other shyly.

"are you okay with sharing rooms? i can take the couch if you don't want to, its fine." indigo asked. she didn't want to make tommy uncomfortable. 

"it's alright." he said, smiling, which made indigo relax. 

they hauled their suitcases into the room. it was a median sized room, still big. 

"what do you want to do now?" she asked him, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"there's a tv here, do you want to watch something?" tommy took the remote off of the stand of the television and turned it on. they put a random movie and went under the blankets. 

indigo fell asleep a couple minutes after her head hit a pillow. she didn't remember when tommy put his arm around her and fell asleep with her as well. her face in his chest and their fingers laced together...

________________

question: how long do you like the chapters? i feel like mine are a little too short... idk

thank you for the votes and comments, they mean a lot :)