eleven

today was the day that indigo would talk to the famous tommyinnit. she was quite excited since it would be her first time in a video. she even talked to 'drista' to ask her how she felt. (yes, she did talk to drista. indigo was friends with her. they met through george and clay.) george taught her how to use minecraft on a pc. she only had minecraft on her phone since she could play it anywhere, even without data or internet. 

indigo sat in front of the monitors, carefully watching as george set up the game and went to discord, clicking the join button. (a/n im sorry i have no idea-)

"AYEEEEEE GOGY!" a very, and i mean very, loud voice screeched into the headphones. indigo cringed and lowered the volume. 

"aye?" she responded to the voice.

"wait. you're not gogy..." the person on the other side said, sounding like he was very confused. indigo almost used the meme 'how to slap someone through the internet'. 

"no, i'm not. i'm superior. i am the better not found." she replied in a bold voice, thickening her accent more. the guy laughed, making her laugh as well.

"my name is tommyinnit, what's yours?" he spoke, more politely, which slightly surprised her. he was nothing like he was in his videos.

"my name is indigo. so, tommy, what are we doing today?"

"basically, i will start stream in like... ten minutes. then we can just chill on the smp." 

"great." 

indigo waited as tommy deafened on discord and talked to his chat. she had it pulled on her phone so that she could know when to speak. george was sitting on the bed behind her, watching her.

"INDIGOOOOOO" tommy said loudly, again going into character for the stream. 

"tommy." she dryly responded. george laughed in the background; he also had the stream opened and watch tommy's grin falter from indigo's response. 

"you're not very enthusiatic, are you?"

"no."

"o-okayy then! are you in minecraft yet?"

"uhhh no."

"...i'll wait" he responded. tommy expected georgenotfound's sister to be more like him, happier all the time. little did he know, indigo was tricking him, and joking with him to make it more funny. 

george logged onto minecraft and indigo clicked on the dream smp server, spawning in a cave.

"wait... why am i in a cave?" she asked, mainly to herself and george.

"which one?"

"its almost like they have names." she replied, laughing. tommy blushed from embarrassment. 

"sorry, but where are you?"

"uh- i have no idea." george took control of the mouse and keyboard and took her out of the cave, letting her have it back when he brought his character to a bridge.

"okay, i'm at some bridge." indigo told tommy, who was just jumping around. she spotted his character in the distance and sprinted towards him, punching him when he didn't seem to notice her.

"hey!"

"sorry, not sorry." she chuckled as he chased her with a diamond axe. 

after they had calmed down, she decided to look around and found herself at a big building.

"what's this?" indigo took her character to a big sign next to it.

"'jack manifold hotel?'" she read the messy handwriting.