twenty two

indigo sat in the living room with tommy, they had just eaten lunch late and several of the youtubers wanted to sleep after their exhausting trip to grand canyon. it was somewhat fun, they got to see the orange canyon. though it was slightly scary of the height and one slip, they could fall. indigo even saw a bunny there, but it was very cold and the only thing she ate was raspberry yogurt. (a/n my true story of when i went to grand canyon.)

she scrolled through her twitter post relies. she knew george told her not to do it very much, but she just had to. many people praised her, not to mention the amount of haters there were as well. 

user: she's so annoying

user: clout chaser

user: idk how someone like her is siblings with george.

user: stop stealing tommy, he's ours.

she put her phone on the table between her and tommy, and decided to tidy their room, a habit of hers when she was stressed and worried. 

"tommy, i'm going to go to our room. let me know if my parents call me or text me." indigo said, leaving tom with her phone. tommy nodded, he was viewing the amount of vlogs for his video that he took on the trip, deciding which ones to put in. 

after about ten minutes, tommy went to messages, subconsciously going to his and 'my beloved's chat. he hadn't talked to her in two days, usually they messaged everyday. he was concerned, so he went to message her. 

my beloved :/

hello ma'am, how are you doing?

a vibration came from indigo's phone, making tommy startle a bit. he picked her phone up to see if it was from her parents. 

~~~

MESSAGES                             now

mr. timoteee chamlet boy

hello ma'am, how are you doing?

~~~

tommy almost yelled, screamed. it was her! the one who made his heart flutter when she spoke to him and made him smile when she texted. the one who made his day better, no matter what she even said. the one who had the most craziest and random thoughts in her head. 

"holy crap" he muttered under his breath. 

did she know that he was the tommyinnit? how should he tell her that he knew she was 'my beloved'? 

he walked into the shared room of theirs, peeking his head to see her setting up their bed, removing the sheets and replacing it with new ones.

"hey, indie?" he said, walking in completely and closing the door behind him. indigo looked up, looking at him with her beautiful brown eyes. wait, beautiful? no- just brown eyes. god tom, what is happening to you?

"what's up? did my parents call?"

"uh- no... "

"oh, what happened? you look paler than usual." indigo furrowed her eyebrows. tommy was even acting strange. 

"n-nothing happened, i just- did you- are you...." he stumbled over his words. 

"am i what?"

"are you.... my beloved?" tommy closed his eyes, as indigo's widened.

"...yeah."

_____________________________

👁👄👁☕

sorry its short! i wanted it to end on a cliff hanger :)