¤~ Welcome/ update. ~¤

(This is a whole new plot. I'm sorry for the minor inconvenience, but I think I could get a hold of this writers block. Bare with me.)

Welcome!

To let you guys understanding of how this is going to go, I've divided the chapters by symbols.

¤《 (blank) 》¤
This mean that we are at the beginning or ending, where things are settled.

☆《 (blank) 》☆
This means this is where all the Actions going to be. (So if you want just skip to that, though I recommend reading the other Chapters for Context.

☆《(Blank)》¤

Mildly intense action but mostly a calm chapter.

¤~( Blank) ~¤
This will mean a announcement or update made by the Writer.

---

Moving on.

I Don't own any charcters yet. Marvel has the right to all of these characters so far. Please don't come at me as I have explained these are not my charcters.

--

This is an AU.
This will not be following the current positions in the universe they live in. This is a completely different story line and Backstory's for the most part.

--

Okay now that Y'all have made it down here.

This story may contain.

Swearing, Legal and Illegal Substances
Mentions of Guns, razors, self harm, failed suicide, man slaughter, and more.

--

With thats out of the way

  😎 _💅
<( ( /
   \ \

Please have fun reading this and keep in mind that I am not writing God. Most times I will not double check for grammar or spelling errors, please leave a comment if you would like me to start looking for such errors.

This book will be updated every Monday and Thursday. The time is unknown but now the Day releases will be shorter because my full attention is on this book. There may be more then 1 chapters post per-publishing days. But I am trying to aim for this book to be about 34 chapters. We're looking for a fully done release by mid September-early October.