¤《 Small Town Axe's 》¤

Bucky nodded, he set his legs out on the L shaped couch. He sat on the longer part of the couch. The TV switched onto Turner and Hooch. Sam was curled under a puffy blanket. Bucky was under a couple of sheets. He made grabby hands at Sam. Sam grabbed Bucky's hand letting Bucky pull Sam toward him. Sam layed next to Bucky. His Back pushed against Buck's stomach. Bucky had his arm around Sam. After sometime Sam flipped facing Bucky's chest. Bucky moved his face down and kissed the top of his head.

--

They didn't leave the couch, unless to use the bathroom. Holding each other. Grinning and joking with each other, making small talk, measuring each others palms, pretending to choke the opposite out if they pissed each other off. Sam would trip Bucky every now and then, which really pissed Bucky off. It pissed him off enough for Bucky to grab Sam and throw him over his shoulder. Sam hung over his shoulder in defeat. Each so attached to other it felt like the world wasn't there, the police and the problems just went away. The movie turned into song mash ups on YouTube. From there they would talk about there childhood and how Sam made so much money from his shop but would donate a lot to charity and shelters. For Bucky he told how his sisters use to pull stupid pranks on his mother. loyal but at the same time just distant friends. As much as it seemed right to the both of them, it felt wrong. The warm morning sun hit Sam's back awaking him gently. He yawned into the crook of Bucky's neck, stretching out.

"g'morning" Sam mumbled.

"good morning." Bucky yawned.

The beef cake of a man pushed him self up off the couch. He sat and itched his 5'clock shadow. "we need to go into town today." He stood up.

"I know. We best be going it opens in an hour." Sam looked at his watch. He stood up going in the cabin's bedroom throwing on a grey shirt and jeans. Bucky stood in the door way tossing on a army green shirt.

"Ready?" Sam grinned waltzing out of the room.

"Just about." Bucky responded.

They climbed into the golf cart taking it to Steve's house. He was out on the porch. Sam asked to barrow the truck Steve at first declined the action, Sam then explained they needed to go into town. At that point Steve tossed the keys at Sam. They climbed into the truck leaving the large property. The dust from the gravel road kicked up behind them. The gravel turned into asphalt the asphalt road led them into the small town. Sam parked the truck in front of a store as they walked about a block down the street revealing a farmers market of fresh produce and goods. The Wisconsin spring was unusually hot this season, it was 80 degrees and very humid. Bucky closed The trucks door. His forehead started to sweat a little as the sun blazed down on them.

"Do you think they have plums?" Bucky asked Sam.

"Maybe, first we need to get; Fresh eggs, milk, cheese, grilling meats. Like beef, chicken legs, ribs, lamb. Then we can go look at the fruits and vegetables." They walked through the farmers market. Sam held a basket of cut meats. Bucky help pick a few things, he was more interested in the spices a few women were selling next to him. They had samplers, Bucky tried each one refusing to leave the stand when Sam tried to call him over to a different one. Sam finally came over and let Bucky pick out a few.

"You're a child." Sam grumbled at Bucky handing a few dollars over for the fresh spice blends.

Bucky happily reached and grabbed his new spices. Sam and Bucky walked down the long outdoor market isles side by side. They stopped at a stand. Sam scanned over small backpacks his eye's narrowed as he grinned evilly. He grabbed a bright pink and sparkly. Attached to the top of the bag was a leash. Kinky Sam thought to himself. Yes, Sam had found one of the backpacks you see small children (and sometimes freshman) wear in malls. He didn't think, his hands did all the talking he handed a ten to the seller as they happily accepted the bill.

"Bucky truth or dare." Sam walked up to Bucky who was looking at old WW|| art.

"Dare." He said lifting an old bunny doll by its small and thin arm.

"Wear this." He grinned handing Bucky the small back pack. Bucky frowned taking the bag and clipping it on himself at the loosest setting. Sam grabbed the leash part and pull out his camera taking a photo. He post it up on his story, he blurred the back ground making it almost impossible to tell where they where at. Yet he still wanted the public to know he was alive and still having fun.

[ Guess who just got dared to wear a sparkly pink bag, this guy! ]

Sam put away his phone as Bucky dragged him down the block like a big puppy dog. They turned the corner and a whole 2 blocks was all fruits different kinds and hard to get fruits. Bucky continued his anarchy against Sam. He stopped at a stand of plums, peaches, nectarines, and mango's.

"Excuse me sir, can we get 2 dozen of each fruit please." Bucky said practically drooling over the plums.

"Yep, anything else?" The old man said put the fruits in cardboard holders then into card board boxes. Bucky shook his head 'no'. Bucky grabbed three boxes full of the fruits. He carried them all the way to the truck. Sam put the bags and small cardboard crates into the truck bed. Bucky climbed into the hot truck. They took off the windows down.

At the cabin Bucky put away the produce. Sam sipped on a beer watching a sports game. Bucky pulled out the spices and a mug. He placed the nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper, and a freeze dried vanilla power into a tea strainer.

He let the kettle warm up on the stove until it whistled. He went to grab the ketal with a bare hand. The pot hit the floor, the contents staying inside. Thank god Clint hand kids or else Bucky would've been mopping. He groaned gripping his wrist. Sam turned his head over to Bucky.

"What happened?" He got up from the couch crossing the room.

"I burnt my hand grabbing the ketal." He breathed through his teeth.

"Okay just know this is going to hurt." Sam pushed buck's hand by the cold running tap water. He rubbed aloe onto the area after his hand soak in the cool water. He took Bucky to the couch and grabbed burn ointment. Sam wrapped Bucky's hand sitting crisscrossed on the couch. he bit his tounge concentrating on how to wrap a hand. It had been awhile since he needed to wrap something.

"There." He said Smiling looking up at Bucky.

"Thank you for using your hidden talent of healing peoples burn. Also I guess tea making is one of my weaknesses." He smiled sarcastically.