☆《 Never again 》☆

Meantions of suicide
--

"We're not doing that again." Sam said into Bucky. He squeezed his eyes shut trying to forget everything in the past weeks. He never felt so broken and used as currently.

"Mhm okay." Bucky mumbled still rubbing the circles into his back.
"We should be going." Sam said reaching for the door.

Bucky shook his head.
"We're staying."

"The cops will catch you." Sam looked at Bucky.

"As they should."

"What do you mean? You k ow your always a different person, you were sweet, then hostile, now now your just ugh, I don't know. Just trouble." Sam threw his hands up in defeat.

"I've completed my mission, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you." Bucky took a step back.

Sam watched and raised a brow.
He took more steps back towards the back of the parking lot. Their was a tall drop off. Sam took steps forwards as bucky continued until the railing.

"Goodbye, Sam. Sorry for all the troubles, my bank will cover for any loses during this time."
He climbed the small rail, and took a deep breath of air in. He fell backwards onto the concrete.
The cops arrived on scene. Two pulling Sam backwards.
He stood in shock. His heart dropped as well as himself." Paramedics rushed inside and also towards Bucky.

Sam's mind blanked out, his could hear sirens scream away and to the scene. His vision went black as he woke up in a hospital room.

"He's a little bit dehydrated, but a nights rest will do him good." A shorter women spoke, her name on her tag said  Christine.

Sarah stood in the door away, along with Peter and one other.
He'd never met this stranger, yet they held a cool stare, they dressed in a dark formal outfit.

"May I be excused with Mrs.Wilson." the stranger asked.
The Doctor nodded as Sarah and Peter were ushered out.

"Mr. Wilson, you went on a mission with our assassin James Barnes. We now owe you some cash. We understand that a death of someone very important to you can be hardening, but we wish of you to take the cash."

"I-I-Please, I'll take it. But please don't bring him up anymore."

"Understandable. Have a good time, Mister."
The stranger walked out.

He left a case in Sam's room.
--
I know I fell off the face of the earth. But I'm like mentally dead so I'm sorry I took forever to publish this but Hopefully you guys like it.

ITS NOT DONE YET