¤《 Ship in a broken bottle 》¤

-2 months after the incident-

"Please let me help you Sam." Sarah said while trying to helping Sam off the floor.

"I'm fine sarah." Sam swatted her hand away and curled back into a ball in the corner of his messy room.

"You don't need to be worried about me." He looked away from her, staring at a plain grey wall.

"I don't need to be, but I have the right to be, that's what momma would've wanted, and I know she's hurt watching you shove your self in a corner. She may not be with us but she still is watching Sam."
Sarah said in a stern yet soft tone.

"Now how long has it been since you last slept." She asked.

"A week. I can't close my eyes, or I see him. Sarah, every time I close my eyes I watch two people die."
He let a moment pass taking a deep breath in.
"Riley and James."

"Then you should come over to my house, the boys haven't seen their uncle since you've gone missing, and your cafe is being ran by Peter basically."

"I'm okay Sarah please just leave me alone."

"Stop telling me your okay! Because your not. If you don't want my help then so be it. But I will not stand by and watch you dig yourself a grave." Sarah  raised her voice.

Sam stood up his dark glare latched onto Sarah.
"Then leave."

"Because if you don't care to listen to what I tell you, then your no help! So just go, Tell the boys I'm not coming. I'll see you later, Sarah." He clenched his fist.

Sarah just nodded, grabbed her stuff, and left.

The sound of her car starting outside made Sam break internally.

He threw a lamp against his wall and screamed like he was going to die if he didn't, he pushed himself against the wall and slid down, he held his knees and cried into them.

- one and a half years later.-

Sam walked into his Cafe, he poured himself a cup of pain black coffee. Peter followed him Shortly after, he started to need the dough for some baked goods.

Soon the place was booming with people it made Sam smile. He haden't enjoy life as much as this in a while. Steve would drop by with one of his dogs. He talked about how the cabin they stayed at had been knocked down then rebuilt. The news showed Tony Stark building some crazy solar powered car.

"He's not always the smarts genius in the books but that boys definitely out did his father." Steve spoke.

"I suppose, not a big fan of what he did in Sakovia, I feel bad for the two kids who lost their parent, but I herd the girl found herself a place in America, not so sure about the boy." Sam spoke.

The woody smell of the Cafe was pleasant every time he took a breath in it filled him with comfort. Yes he still was shookend about that past years,  but he found peace by working.

---
A another short chapter but this is all for this week, seems next weeks chapters get a little more exciting.