¤《 You look happier》¤

"Peter get the stuff from the back!" Sam yelped.

Today was a busy day in the kitchen for everyone. More guest then ever piled into the small Cafe.

"On it Mr.Wilson!" Peter yelled back moving large boxes.

"Wanda, Grab some sugar and creamer make it a double we need a refill at the coffee bar."
She nodded grabbing the extra stuff.

A slim dark haired man walked into the coffee shop. He wore a trench coat with purple sunglass to match his shirt underneath.
"Hello sir, how can I help?" Sam asked with a genuine smile.

"Um, may I get a house special and a small cookie?" He asked a European accent was strong.

"What kind of cookie?"

"What ever you like."

"Okay, that will come out to be 10.50$ (usd)

"Mm, okay." The man slid the cash over to Sam.

He grabbed the cash putting it in the cash register.

"Get the cookies, I'll get the drink." Sam yelped into his kitchen.

He walked into the back.
He froze as the room went black the red exit light illuminated Bucky's figure. Words crawled out of the darkness, Sam swore they where like the pit of hells coming back to take him to memory lane.
"Well, isn't it nice to see you again."

--
We are done!
Ik this took forever but I hit a writers block, I got to where I wanted the story to end so here we are! I hope you enjoyed and all of that.