☆《 Glass 》☆

Bucky looked Around the room. He knew he didn't have enough time to goof off. As the firemen left  the area they kept Bucky in he opened the window just enough.
He scanned the room making sure nothing was left behind. He paused glancing at a lost and found pile of clothing. He grabbed a pair of loose sports pants and a old hoodie.

"I'm ready to go." He said squeezing through the window out into the back of the building.

He closed the window and ditched his coat, he switched his clothing outside of the building. Shortly after he started off back to his old apartment. The last place the cops would check. They would end up checking Sam's or the city's hotels and homeless shelters first.

He opened his old apartment door.
"Erm, might as well see where the police are heading."

He flipped on the tv, the new channel begging people to find him. Sam was testifying in jail currently about his time spent with Bucky. He knew thats what they'd be doing to Sam. He felt guilty. He couldn't deny it anymore. His arms swung up to stop the sudden shooting pain in his head. Tears welded at the his eyes. He groaned in pure misery.

"Alright I did it! I killed a man, I injured the elders, I snuck up on a group of innocent men. Please leave me alone." He screeched.

His mind replayed each one.
How he beat two elder with a brick. How he stabbed a man then started after the two others. How his craving for more didn't stop but Sam made it. He needed Sam. As twisty disgusted it made him feel, he needed him like an old good dog needed a bone. He slammed his hands down on the table still yelling in pain. He turned off the news, tears dripping down his face.

"Oh dear God's or God above please keep Sam safe, because when I get my hands on him again. It won't be the same person." Bucky muttered.

He walked to Sam apartment, scaling the buildings decks he made it to Sam's. He opened the back door and Sat down in a chair in the middle of the room.

Sam walked out of the interrogation room, he felt a little better. Seems Bucky's name would be cleared. Sam smiled and held a hand close to his chest. He crossed the city to his apartment. He climbed the old stairs well, the floors creaking below him.

A single light illuminated Bucky's muscular physic. He sung lowly his voice rumbled in his chest.
"It's raining, it's pouring;
Sam is snoring.
He went to bed and he
Bumped his head
And he couldn't get up in the morning."

"Bucky? Bucky stop your creeping me the hell out." Sam took a few steps closer to the man.

Bucky shot up and lunged at Sam. Sam went to grab Bucky, but he slammed Sam against as wall with force. He swung his bawled fist over the top of his head knocking Sam out.

"Sleep now." Bucky put a blinding hood over Sam head. Tying him up and placed him over his shoulder.
He lept of the buildings patio down on top of a stationed car.

---

AND SCENE

How do yall like it? Kinda a twist right?