☆° Dish soap bubbles °☆

Bucky stood from the floor. Sam was still passed out in the bed. His hand was hanging down from the side. He smiled and crept out of the room. He turned on the TV and the news had shown Sam's shop being investigated. Bucky felt so bad for him. He was so innocent. He shouldn't have dragged Sam Into this.

'The camera's had picked up James Buchanan Barnes telling Sam of his innocence. The cops are looking into further investigation. James has a warrant for his arrest if you do see him outside please Don't be afraid to tell the police. Channel 6 news.'

Bucky let out a sigh of relief. Sam walked out of the room with a yawn. His eyes were dark. He looked so drained. "It's in the seventies today. Do you want to help Steve clean off some of the motor toy's."

"Sure. But later I don't do early morning work." Sam spoke sitting on the couch leaning his body against Bucky's arm. He grabbed the remote from his hand flipping the channels. Spongebob had appeared on the Tv. Sam wrapped himself in the sheets left on the couch from last night. Bucky looked at the curled up man.

He looks adorable. Bucky flustered at his own comment.

No nope nuh-uh. That is not what I meant. He is a stranger you just met this man Buck. Yet He's so Adorable. Bucky mentally slapped himself.

"Are you alright? You look like you have a cold." Sam looked up at the reddened Bucky. He cleared out his throat.

"I'm all good."

He turned his attention back to the cartoon. Letting his eyes rest.

--

Bucky took the hose from the side of Steve's house. He was cleaning off the cars and golf cart. Sam walked out of Steve's house holding a car wash cleaner and sponges.

"So we should start with the cars and then use whatever we have left with the cart." He started to pour the soap on the sponge.

"Mhm." Bucky nodded. Handing the hose to Sam, picking up his own sponge repeating what Sam had done. He rubbed the Truck in a circular motion. The dirt started to mix with the soap and water. Resulting in a bubbly brown substance.

"Sam hose the front end down." He yelped.

Sam grinned.

"Okay!"

He grabbed a hold of a bucket filling it up. He tossed the water onto the front end of the truck. Bucky let out a scream of shock as the cold hose water hit his back.

"You mother fucker." He squealed from the gravel ground.

"What? I did what you asked." Sam chuckled.

"I didn't say pour a whole damn bucket on my back." He clenched his jaw.

"Why are you so mad?"

Bucky ignored Sam attempting to calm down.

"Bucky?"

"Sam, please stop." He gritted.

Sam stood behind the truck with furrowed brows. He gave up as Bucky turned away to wash the truck again.

"Strange" he muttered.

He scrubbed the wheels down taking the hose every now and then to wash the dirt away.

They had moved onto the car. It was awkward. The silence bugged Sam. It was like daggers the more the minutes went by the more he hurt. He felt like he did something wrong.

"I'm sorry." Sam said looking up at Bucky.

"I shouldn't have snapped at you. Just everything right now is really stressing me out." He ran his hands through his pulled back hair.

"Well I hate to inform you, but the forecast has predicted rain from the hose!" Sam shouted spraying Bucky. He had hoped maybe trying it again would cheer him up.

Bucky froze, grabbed his sponge and tossed it at Sam. It hit Sam's tee shirt leaving a semi see-through blob. Sam shrieked at the cold sponge. Bucky ran after Sam. Sam dropped the hose and dart around the other side of the car. Bucky tossed a large pebble mimicking the sound of his footsteps. Sam scurried to Bucky's side. Bucky shot him with a cold blast of water. Sam grabbed the end of the hose. They fought over it for a second before Bucky wrapped his arms around Sam. He lifted him onto the back of the car and moved the hose to the side of their bodies. The warmth exchanging between both of them. Heavy breaths audible from both.

"I win?"

"No." Bucky exhaled.

"Death before dishonor!" Sam pulled the hose up, dumping the water over Bucky's head.

Bucky shook his head like a dog and pinned Sam's hands out by his head.

"Then you shall pay for your dues."

His stare met Sam's. The breathing slowed between them both. He released Sam's hands moving him around the man on the car's trunk. He leaned down.

"Now I thought y'all were helping clean up the motor toy's." Steve said from inside the garage.

Bucky stare shot up and he cleared his throat. He took a step back making room between the two of themselves.

"Yep! Just lost my sponge." Bucky yelled back. Sam slipped out from under Bucky. His face was a dark red.

Steve dismissed them from the golf cart. He made them walk back to the cabin saying that he'd drop the cart off later.

Bucky entered the house. The A/c sent chills down his back. He removed his wet shirt. He normally didn't like taking his shirt off.  As a child his mother branded his arm with a star. His father would cut his arm because of his mothers actions.

"Woah." Sam said at Bucky's arm.

"Sorry, it's ugly looking I know." He mumbled.

"No, not at all! It just means you went through something different." Sam said.

"Can I touch it?"

Bucky nodded hesitantly. Sam ran his finger around the branded star. From the branding he moved onto the scars. He touched each and every one with such delicate respect. It gave him goosebumps.

"I like it."

"Thank you."

Bucky took a tee shirt and tossed it on. He put a sweater on. Sam put on a tighter tee shirt. Bucky continued to change in the bathroom. He changed out of his boxers and jeans putting on some old joggers Sam had packed into his back. He walked out of the room into the kitchen area opening the fridge.

"Fuck we still have to go into town."

"We can go tomorrow. On Sunday there's usually a small market."

Bucky nodded, he set his legs out on the L shaped couch. He sat on the longer part of the couch. The tv switched onto Turner and Hooch. Sam was curled under a puffy blanket. Bucky was under a couple of sheets. He made grabby hands at Sam. Sam grabbed Bucky's hand letting Bucky pull Sam toward him. Sam layed next to Bucky. His Back pushed against Buck's stomach. Bucky had his arm around sam. After sometime Sam flipped facing Bucky's chest. Bucky moved his face down and kissed the top of his head.

---

AND SCENE

Casually didn't describe something that has happened to me before.

Thank god for google doc's just went in for grammer and spelling checks.