☆《 A Cup to go? 》¤

The two tied the hammocks under the truck. It started to take off.

"Here we go." Sam grinned.

This whole experience of adrenaline was amazing. The road underneath then whipped wind up chilling him.

Bucky grinned back examining him. He had only met this man two days ago but he noticed how his eyes lit up when he experiences something new. How he was caring to everyone and treated everybody as equals. He noticed that he knew his place in life and how he was going to live it and be proud to live that life.

"You know there's something different to you." Sam said looking up at the underside of the semi-truck.

"How's that?"

"I don't know, my old pal used to be like you." Sam turned in the hammock.

"What happened to him?"

"His dumbass was blown out of the sky during a rescue mission."

"I'm sorry for your loss." Bucky said he examined Sam.

"Don't be, but I need sleep so good night." Sam turned yawning.

"Good night." Bucky stayed awake for the rest of the night. The trucker never noticed them get on or leave.

The pair walked into the breakfast diner. A waitress took them to their table. "And what would you all like to drink?"

"A coffee would be nice."

"A tea please."

"Mhm, your drink will be here soon, please help yourself to the menu."

As They waited a small child had run up and hid behind Bucky.

"Shhh. My brother is playing."

Bucky simply nodded as they watched what they had assumed was the father come over to the table.

"Sorry that she gets carried away sometimes. Come on Natalie, David has been looking for you for the past hour."

"Bye bye nice man!"She waved at Bucky

"Your boyfriewd is very nice" She looked at Sam dead in the eyes.

"Boyfriend huh."

"She doesn't know she is just a kid."

"True, I mean we do look like a couple though."

" Have you ever seen a garden but like a garden maze?"

"No.. " Sam spoke lowly.

"Would you like to?"

"You're paying for both breakfast and that offer." Sam sipped his coffee.

--

Sam left the table to use the telephone. Once he had come back to the table he gave bucky a run down of where they were going.

"I have a friend who can pick us up, please be nice. He's going to come off as harsh. I'm going to talk to him and make sure he gets the full true run down of the story."

Bucky nodded. He stared at Sam. He couldn't figure out why but something about him had pulled him in. He wanted just to break down at that very moment. He felt so stupid for dragging somebody he just met into this.

"I'm sorry." He ran his finger around the cup's edge.

"About?"

"Bring you into this. I should've just waited for the cops to arrive. I should just own up to killing that guy." Bucky whispered the killing part.

"You did what you thought was right. You can't change the past, you also can't run blindly into the future."

Bucky gave an awkward smile.

"I found a garden maze, it's indoors too." Bucky showed his phone to sam.

"How far?"

"Only a 30 minute walk."

-

Sadly in Wisconsin it snows, it's a lot like a hallmark movie. The tall clouds danced above their heads. The lowly lit lamps casted bright yellow highlights on the streets.

As They arrived the maze was covered by a glass dome. Magnificent art was on each panel of the giant ceiling, gods such as Thor, Odin, Loki, and others had their own panels each telling a different story.

"Tickets, Tickets please!" A tall man with dark brown hair called.

His name tag read of Mark.

"Sam, are you doing okay? You kinda tensed up?"

"Tickets?"

He looked at Bucky.

He handed his ticket as the man took it.

Bucky waited for Sam but when Sam handed his ticket, Mark turned away and ignored Sam.

"Excuse me, sir? I think Sam is trying to give you his ticket to get in."

"I know, but we don't let barn animals in."

Bucky watched as Sam looked away and scanned floor wincing at the remark. It had clearly hurt him really bad.

"Listen asshole, let him in."

"Sir, how many times do I have to say no barn animals in the garden."

Bucky's fists clenched up. Anger swelled inside of him. Sam started to walk away.

"Leave that animal outside next ti-" Bucky grabbed the man's wrist and twisted his arm behind his back. He grabbed a handful of the man's hair and slammed his face dead on into his nose onto the table.

"He is not an animal, and he's a damn better human than you'll ever be your mother fucker." Bucky seethed. Turning away, flicking him off to find Sam.

"Sam! Sam?" Bucky called for him outside the building. Sam sat from around the corner. He had a few tears starting to appear from his eyes. Bucky hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Sam, if I knew this was going to happen I would've-" Sam shushed him. He enjoyed the extra body warmth provided off of Bucky.

---

AND SCENE

I couldn't wait for Thursday.