☆《 Cellar 》☆

"Sleep now." Bucky put a blinding hood over Sam head. Tying him up and placed him over his shoulder.
He lept of the buildings patio down on top of a stationed car.
---

The car crunched loudly underneath him.  Sam's limp body swaying. He kept moving forward. The city looked like a tidal wave. The orange hue if the lights illuminating the buildings, they didn't stop until dawn. Bucky set Sam down in an abandoned storage yard. He opened a shipping container and push the back wall.

"And we've made it." Bucky said lowly his voice sounded predatory like.

Sam hung his head low. His heart ached, his body physically shaking out of fear. Soft whimpering escape from him. His long years of work thrown away. His coffee shop, gone because of some dick standing infront of him. Bucky knelt down.

"Тише, маленькая песенная птичка, не говори ни слова."  He spoke a foreign language.
(Translation: Hush little songbird don't say a word.)

"Let me go." Sam cried still blinded by the bag over his face.

"No." Bucky said. He closed the entry way. Sam could hear his feet walking away.
He returned with something metal. Bucky removed the head cover from him.

"Wrist please."
Sam tucked his hands inwards. Bucky growled and grabbed him by the throat.

"Wrist please." He said again pressing harder against his neck.

Sam held his wrist out.
Bucky released his grip putting the hand cuffs, Sam choked harshly, he pause and went into a coughing fib. Bucky grabbed sam and held his face to face him.
"Don't fucking do that again." Bucky sneered placing a kiss on top of his forehead.

Bucky stoos up and looked down at Sam, he snapped out of it. His eyes surveying what he had done to Sam. He took steps back and leaned against the wall. He started to breath roughly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sam."
Sam looked at him in pure terror.

--
Short chapters for now.
I promise they will get longer as we go. I'm still looking for a thirty chapter book.  Filler pages are fun.