¤《Hint of expresso》¤

《3rd pov》

Sam took a step into his Coffee shop, it's dark ivory counters and highlights of pine green and opal book cases, woke him up. A yellow glow shined across the counter as the blinds were being opened. More employees started to walk through the door.

"Good morning everybody." Sam smiled, he prepared some ingredients for coffee types putting them in small groups.

"Rush hour is about to start." Peter said, taking the whipped cream and plopping some in his cup.

"And It's a Friday, more people will come in with co-workers." Another person added from the back.

Sam nodded his head flipping the sign to OPEN.

The quiet Coffee shop soon filled with vocal and swing jazz. The door would ring frequently and the line filled quickly, more and more started to fill booths and buy books.

Quiet chatter and undertones with mixtures of coffee filled the air. Everything was going smoothly.

Sam turned around to a brunette with dark long hair. It was pulled back into a bun. To add to his bun it had a small braid.

"Hello sir, welcome to Enchanted Coffee shop! What could we start you with?"

"Uh" He scratched his face nervously.

"It's been a while since I have had coffee. What do you recommend?"

"Well if you like sweet with a salty undertone I recommend the Dragons Coffee. It's a smoked vanilla with caramel on the bottom."

"What else?"

"If you like strong and something to wake you up then the Sun Bean will do the job. It is a Espresso with a mild spice and Sugar mushrooms."

"Oh, that sounds great."

"Okay, anything else?"

"Nope."

"Okay what would you like to be called by?"

"Uh...... J-James." The tall man said, he sounded like he questioned his own name, before giving a firm James.

"Alright James, we'll be calling you up soon." Sam smiled.

(Bucky's drink

(Bucky's drink. Yes I drew that.)

"Order for James." Sam said setting the hot cup down at His booth.

"Careful it's hot, to sweeten it just add the mushrooms."

"Woah, the mushrooms!" James picked one up and examined it like a kid who just found a hundred dollars.

"How'd you make them?" He put one in watching it sink as it melted.

"A confectionist never tells the recipe."

"Hope you enjoy your drink." Sam spun on his heel going back behind the counter to grab and serve more consumers.

James watched Sam move fluently through the small shop. He was like water, he just moved through the crowd, no spillage, everything looked amazing. No wonder this place is so hidden. It would be packed anywhere else.

James or Bucky was his nickname, took a sip of his drink, the soft spice complimented the sugar from the faux mushrooms. He took out Steve's journal.

Enchanted Coffee Shop.

Best place for a good cup of coffee will be coming back tomorrow!

Bucky finished his drink.

"Bye!" Sam yelped out behind the counter.

"Bye!"

He continued his way out, he had to get some groceries, his fridge was far too empty for his liking.

----

AND SCENE.

Its short but it will make do.

(I dont own any of the characters so far.)