♡~ boo bear~♡

(Short because I'm busy with middle school graduation this week. Thursday should be better.)

Takes place 2 months after they've settled in.
----

"The town's having a summer festival, It starts tomarrow. Care to go?" Bucky's morning voice echoed through the large bedroom. 

"Mmmm... Why are you up so early asking me this?" Sam groaned tightens his grip around the pillow.

"Am I up early, or did I avoid sleep."

"Does it matter."

"Yes, yes it does." He took his arms lacing them around sam pulling him closer.

"Get off of me, I trying to sleep." Sam protested against Bucky trying to awake him.

"Fine." Bucky let go of Sam and flipped to face the other side, frowning. 
Sam lifted his eye brow, scooting his head to look at Bucky.

"Boo bear, I didn't mean it like that." Sam turned lazily toward Bucky.

"Don't call me that!" Bucky pouted.

"Why not?" Sam cuddled up on Bucky

"Because you snapped at me."

"I did not snap at you. You woke me up while I extra sleep." Sam returned.

"Now, I will go to the fest with you along as you stay for twenty more mintues boo bear."

"Stop with the name Sam, then I'll stay."

"Deal."

Time past quickly, Sam rolled on the bed pinning Bucky on under him. Their noses inches away. Sam leaned in closer to his ear.
"You kind remind me of jesus." Sam rolled off him as they broke into giggle fits. He set his head on Bucky's chest.

Sam took some Advil to help with his god awful headache. Knowing Bucky would be wrapping up food shopping. He missed Bucky's comforting arora.

'It's not like he's my daddy or anything but he brings me a sense of comfort & protection that I would kill for. If there was one person I trusted it was my tall, lanky, adorable teddy bear.'
Sam thought.

The door clicked as he'd walked in closing the loud door.
"How's the man?" Bucky said entering the room setting the groceries down. His fluffy hair moved as the breeze of the fan swept through the toasty room.

"I'd be doing better if you stayed with me all day." Sam playfully frowned, and looked up at him smiling, He could feel could feel Bucky's gaze soften.

"Has Steve dropped in at all?"
Sam shook his head no.
"Ermmmh.." Bucky clicked his tounge.

"Hungry? I can make us some soup." Bucky said from  the fridge putting away food.

"I don't trust you with hot metal." Sam said recalling the burn he'd gotten on his palm.

"You shouldn't trust and Barnes with hot metal." He said sarcasticly.

"But yes, soup would be nice."

"One order of soup. Your name?" Bucky grinned at Sam asking his name.

"I uh, S-sam?
Sam." Sam mocked Bucky.

"Bucky.. when are we going to return." Sam asked nervously.

"When ever you'd like. If you need to return, I'll drive you home."

"But will you stay?"

"Sam, I- I couldn't They still want me."

"You can't run from your problems forever."

"I know, and thats what make it so hard."

Sam nodded.
"But could you please stay with me."

"I'll try." Bucky smiled.