☆¤ Fuck! ¤☆

They ran down the street, Bucky held the gun in his hand Sam in his other. The road turned wet with oil and rain. The yellow city lights bounced off the roads steam illuminating back into the sky.

"Where do we go!?!"
Bucky scanned

"Over that fence its a drop but there's a fountain that should take our fall."
Sam nodded.

They scurried up a small hill side, crawling over a small chain fence.

"We jump on three."

"One."

"Two."

"Jump!"
Sam yelled leaping first dragging Bucky down with him.
The fountain broke the fall, the water soaking their already wet clothing. A cop car pasted by its lights going blue and red.

"Fire station! Should help us, just say we did it for a video."
Sam said. They walked down the street their heads down trying to blend in with the crowd.

"Just keep swimming just keep swimming."
Bucky mumbled grinning.
Sam giggled.

"Shh we can't laugh we just caused a crime scene." Bucky spoke lowly.
Sam nodded lowering his laughs.
They had to cross town to get to the fire station.
Alleyways helped them cut through the city.

"That one! That one!" Sam yelled pointing and slipping down the slick alley.

"Okay okay!"
Bucky yelled back pulling Sam forwards.

They stood outside the fire department. Sam hit the button.

"Hello? Our hands got stuck in a handcuff, and we're cuffed together. It was a dumb internet video, could you help us out?"

The garage doors opened, one man walked out with a pair of wire cutters and a key opener.

"Oh boy."
Was all he said while cutting the hand cuffs off.

"Sir, May I ask you to stay here for a moment."

"Mhm."
The fireman examined Bucky.

"Sir, please stay until the police show. If you run any more you could end up with a sentence."
The fireman took Bucky by the back of his hands.

Sam's eye where wide. He looked broken. It hurt Bucky to see Sam look so defeated. He held his head low while walking with the fireman.

"I'll wait for you Bucky. I'll wait." Sam said. The police showed up surrounding the building.

---
Sorry for not posting like usual I'm pushing through a shit load of writers block but so far I think I know where I'm going with this.
I promise to try and get back on track. Anyways love yall - Writer.