《¤ Locked in ¤》

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sam."
Sam looked at him in pure terror.
--

"No-"
Sam's voice cracked.

"No, you're not."
Bucky looked at him and frown his hands shaked.

"I'm sorry, I swear that was someone else."
Bucky walked over to Sam and Un-Cuffed him.

"I'm sorry."

"Get away from me." Sam curled up tears streaming down his face.

"Your fake, you lied to me. You made me lose my business, my life, my friends. You ruined my life." He  rubbed his hands on his head rocking back and forth.

Bucky winced.
"I'll leave now."

Sam looked around. His tears blurred his vision, the cold air chilled Sam. He felt vulnerable and hurt.

"He lied, He lied. He tricked me at the cabin. He made me trust him. Made me feel something. That liar!" He gasped for air.
Bucky entered back into the room.
Sam glared at him.

"I brought you some food..." Sam shrugged pushing himself further against the metal wall. Bucky frowned. He took a few steps forward holding out his hand going to touch Sam. Sam scooted away from him.

He move closer again. This time grabbing Sam and pulling him into his lap. He put his face into the crook of his neck and started to cry a bit. "I'm sorry Sam. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag you along any further." Sam felt ready to hurl by his actions. "Bucky, please let me go."  Bucky looked at Sam with pleading eyes.

H

e let Sam go and watched him move across the room from him. Seeing Sam state made Bucky miserable. He watched him curl and doze into a sleep like state.
He walked out of the room and into the main room he was staying in.

The days turned into weeks. They had been their for over half a month by now. Sam had attempted escapes and trying to kill Bucky which landed him in a pair of cuffs. Bucky was like a God. He provided food, water, affection only if he was lonley.

Sam picked at the scabs around his wrist. Bucky would hit his hands away from each other to stop him from doing that.

"Sam stop." Bucky said.

"Please take these off." He pleaded.

"I can't."

"Why."

"Because you tried to kill me last time." Sam threw is head back in defeat.

"I promise to be good." Sam said weakly.

"Really?"
Sam nodded at Bucky.

"Hands." Bucky commanded and took Sam's hands and Un-Cuffed them.

"I have to wash them before you can do anything." He spoke caringly to Sam.
Sam followed Bucky out of the Small room he was kept in into the living area. Bucky grabbed a antibacterial spray from a drawer along with some wrap.

"This is going to hurt a little." He said holding his hand over the sink.
The liquid seeped around the scabs and scaring tissue, foaming around the open bits and stinging harshly.  Sam dug his other hands  nails into his pant leg. Bucky took a wet cloth and patted it dry.
"Alright you should be okay, just let me wrap it." He took Sam wrist wrapping the white pre-wrap around tightly.

He saw Sam's nails digging into his legs. He took his hand and held it for a moment. "Please don't hurt yourself." Sam felt his hands turn warm. He had always felt so cold now that it was odd to feel warmth. He felt addicted to the warmth. "I won't. The spray just hurt a little." Sam said leaning towards Bucky. He wrapped his arms around the other man's body soaking in the warmth.
"It's cold in here." Sam said letting go of Bucky after a mintue or two.

"I can get you a blanket." Bucky offered.

"Please." Sam responded.

--
AND SCENE

Yes I am working on more ideas so far we take a step further.