☆《 Coffee bar 》☆

"Here's the plan, you distract the group of men. I'll slide by and get the head guy." Sam nodded.

They sat in a dark parking lot, Bucky exited the car, Sam shortly afterwards.  The door was guarded by two men. Bucky whispered something to them. The men cleared the way. Bucky looked down at the poker tables and stripers.

"Look at me." Bucky said quickly.
Sam turned to face him.

Bucky grabbed his face hastily kissing him, then breaking it.
Sam stood stunned, why did he just do that. He looked at Bucky again.

"Go to the group of men down there, I need you to make me jealous." Bucky said.

Sam nodded, He walked down the stairs."Excuse me men, care for one more?"

The group of men looked at him examining. "Sure, come watch us play."

Bucky watched, he could feel his jealousy start to kick in.
The white wolf wasn't far away, he could feel himself lose a bit of control. One of the men took Sam around the waist. He held two dice.  "Lucky blow?" He smirked at Sam. He shrugged his shoulders and blew a little into the man's hands.

The man with the dice opened his lap for Sam to sit down. Sam took it, his leg were killing him. Bucky lost control of him self at this action.

He walked down the stairs, his face was a frown, his eyes were narrowed. He walked past tables of men, until he got to where Sam was.

Bucky bumped into a man.
"Oh sorry." He said pick pocketing him of his gun.

"Oh, Bucky!" One of the men said cheerily. "Care for a round?" 

Bucky declined. Shaking his head no. Sam looked down. Avoiding the hostile eyes of Bucky.

"This little shit right 'er help me wi-"

"He isn't a toy." Bucky said under his breath.

They stayed a bit longer. Bucky's plan to kill him while the bar was almost empty was going okay.
He watched the man harass Sam infront of him. He felt sick. The Man kept playing.  The bar was now empty. Bucky examined the group. He saw the man's hands rubbing Sam thighs gently.

Bucky pulled out a hand gun. He shot the man, then his guards, Sam  hopped off the man. He jolted outside. Bucky came outside shortly after.

"I'm sorry." Bucky said to Sam. He pulled Sam into his chest. He rubbed circles into his Back.