☆《 uh oh. 》☆

Bucky awoke the sun beaming in to the room. He checked his phone.

'Festival canceled due to sudden malfunctions on many of the rides.'

"god damnit."
Sam turned from under Bucky's arm.

"it got canceled?"

"mhm."
Sam slid the comforter down the cool air from the A/C chilled his body.

"Breakfast?"
Bucky looked up at Sam standing in the door way and nodded.

Sam hurried out of the room, he filled two bowls of cereal, pouring the milk in. Then placing the spoons into the bowls.
Bucky walked out of the room, a dark navy robe draped over his shoulders, the only thing he had on where boxers.

"Coffee?" He said walking past Sam.

"Yes please."
Bucky filled the filter with the Coffee grounds taking a big bite into the cereal.
Sam noticed Bucky surveying something with a shit eating grin.

"What is it?"

"Nothing."
Bucky moved the spoon shining the sun's reflection into Sam's eyes.

"Ack, you asshat." He squinted.
Bucky let out a deep stomach laugh handing Sam a hot cup of coffee.

"We should check in on your coffee shop soon."

"We should." Sam replied sipping on the pure caffeine drink.

"Weekend trip?"
Sam nodded.

"Steve has enough cars laying around, I'm sure he'll let us take one."

Bucky left the room packing a bag and changed into a button up with a white under shirt and dark wool shorts.

The time flew by they had taken one of Steve's sports cars he didn't use very often. It was a matte Black R8. He took pride in it but he enjoyed the other older style sports cars.

 He took pride in it but he enjoyed the other older style sports cars

Bucky grinned from the cars side. 'Sam looked gor- no, no, no I can't go down that why I cannot.' He kicked his own foot blushing.
Though he was right, Sam looked absolutely stunning, the dark car made him look like a candy bar.
Bucky is the kid in a candy store after all.

They put the bags in the back and took off. The long highways and stupid karaoke made the long drive feel like nothing. Though Bucky speeding and cutting through the roads did make the trip faster. Bucky's mind was set to impress Sam. As much as he tried not to he seemed to drag himself deeper into this need for Sam all the time. As sunset behind them Sam moved his hand over to Bucky's resting hand on the storage console. Bucky noticed the approaching hand. His face heated up and his gut tingled bit. What was this awful and blessed feeling called. He took the hand that rested near his and rubbed his thumb in a circular motion on the back. Sam rested his head back falling asleep. Bucky's mind on the other hand was racing at a thousand miles per hour.

They awoke in Sam old apartment.
The city smog filled their lungs again. Sam woke Bucky up like a kid on Christmas, he was so anxious about his coffee shop and if everything was fine.

"Slow down, you fucking 4'11 gremlin." Bucky said being dragged behind Sam outside.
In no time they had made it to the coffee shop.

"I back!" Sam yelled into the shop. Bucky held his head low, consumers looked at the duo.

"Sam!" Peter smiled and hugged his boss.

"I thought you died!"
Sam grinned

"No, Bucky's been wrongfully accused."
Peter made an O shape with his mouth.

"Well we better get to serving."
Peter nodded.

Blue and red headlights appeared shortly afterwards. An officer walked in. "Mr. Barnes as you should know there's a warrant for your arrest. Please comply with the following your you may end up with a longer prison term."
Bucky nodded and held out his hands.

A second officer cleared out the shop, The first one took Bucky outside and had him head down against the car.

"Bit of a weirdo if you ask me." The second officer spoke out loud. His face went cold, Peter stood back a few feet.
"What are you looking at?" The officer asked Sam.

He  He winded back his arm and punched officer dead in the nose. The first officer tackled him to the floor cuffing him.

The second cop walked out as the first one placed Sam next to Bucky on the car.

"Are you alright sir?" The first one asked. The other one ignored him.

"Joining me?" Bucky raised a brow.

"Yes." He sighed.
The police change their cuffs to one hand for each but connected to each other. The cop stepped away.

Bucky scanned the inside of the car. Reaching in a grabbed a gun from the dash.

"Ladies and gentlemen would you please get on your knees?" He pointed the gun up at the men.

He fired two shots.

"Now please."
Sam stood there mouth open eyes wide.

"Just so you know the gun is his Idea I'm just- you know-

"A Hostage"

Yes, a Hostage." Sam yelled. Bucky removed his hand from the trigger holding it at Sam head.

They backed away.

"So what now?" Sam asked.

"Do what we are but better, becoming more recognized fugitives. Run." They ran down the street.

--

And scene

(End scene credits go to bbc sherlock)