I Just Wanted Some Water (Sanji x reader)

(Revised)

Damn. It's 1:25 am and I'm still awake. I'm exhausted, so why can't I sleep? Nami and Robin have been out for a while. Maybe if I went for a walk, just something to end my boredom. Actually, now that I think about it, I could use a drink.

I get up as quietly as I can so that I don't wake anyone. As I open the door to go outside, the chilly summer night sent a shiver up my back. When I look up into the sky, I can see a beautiful full moon, surrounded by hundreds of stars.

I close the door and make my way to the kitchen. The window in the door is lit up. Is Luffy eating in the middle of the night again? Sanji will be pissed.

As soon as I'm outside the kitchen door, I pause to see if I can hear any noise, but it's silent. Maybe someone just forgot to turn out the light.

When I open the door, I make eye contact with Sanji who was tying himself up with rope, in a... sexual way. I want to apologize and run away, but my body won't listen to me. My feet won't move, and I can't make a sound.

After what felt like ages, I come back to life and I turn around to leave without saying a word. I'll just leave and pretend this never happened. Yea, that's a great idea.

"Wait, (y/n)-chan." Sanji blurted. Great, just my luck. The last thing I was is to acknowledge what I just saw. "Does it look good?"

What do I say? Do I even say anything? Maybe I can just leave? No. Its Sanji. He will follow me and keep asking until I answer him. So then do I lie? Or do I tell him the truth? Before I have a chance to plan what I should say, my mouth spoke on its own.

"Well ... let's just say ... if I said it wasn't hot ... I would be lying." OH NO. I didn't mean to say that. It just slipped out. Now would be a good time to leave. I try to book it out the door, but he stopped me again.

"Wait, (y/n)-chan. I have a couple of questions I want to ask you."

I didn't think it could get any worse, but I was wrong. Very wrong. Damn it Sanji.

"What specifically do you like about it? I wanna know if there is anything I could improve on." He asks.

I wish I just stayed in bed. I hate that I walked in on Sanji. I hate that I was put in this awkward situation. I hesitate to answer his question but eventually give in. He's giving me that damn puppy dog look with eyes that's hard for me to refuse.

"Well, you have the rope outlining all the right things. Your ass, chest, and crotch, which is pretty hot. Personally, I don't see how you could improve it, besides make it a little tighter." Oops. I meant to tell him it looked fine. I said too much. Something about being in awkward situations just makes my brain give up.

"Good to know. Last question, over the suit or without clothes?"

"Over the suit." I replied. He grew a smile on his face and walked toward me.

"So, you really think it's hot?" He jokes with an undertone that said it was really a serious question.

"I'll be leaving now." I said as I try to finally leave, but as I put my hand on the door, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him.

"Answer the question (y/n)-chan." He politely demanded as he stared into my eyes. I don't know what to do. A small part of me wants to see where this goes, but a larger part of me is telling me to run away. I start to look around the kitchen to try and find a way out. "Please, (y/n)-chan." Damn is Sanji. How dare you say it in that tone. How can I say no to you?

He lifts his other hand to caress my cheek. I look back at Sanji as we stared at each other. I can tell he's getting impatient waiting for my answer. Closing my eyes, I nod my head to let him know I meant what I said. All of a sudden, I felt something touch my lips and when I open my eyes, I see Sanji kissing me.

Suddenly I felt a wave of peace flow through me and I didn't want to run anymore. The small part of me that wanted to stay took over my body. I wanted to embrace him. Closing my eyes yet again, I leaned into the kiss as I lay my arms on his shoulders.

To my surprise, Sanji broke the kiss. He put his face into the crook of my neck and started to gently nibble me. Sanji slowly trails his hands down my body until they landed on the back of my thighs.

Sanji lifted me up with my legs dangling down on either side of him as he carried me to the kitchen table. He sat me down and stopped kissing me before taking a step back.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for this (y/n)-chan."

I could feel my face heat up as he stepped back towards the table, locking our lips together again.

He slowly lifted my shirt, and got a surprised yet excited look on his face, to find out I wasn't wearing a bra. He then quickly resumed removing my shirt.

"Are you ok with this? If you're not, I will stop." His checking in with me only made me want him more. I nodded to signal him to continue.

Sanji guided me to lay back before he moved his hands gingerly around my body. He moved his head down to my boobs and started to suck on them, leaving marks. I let out soft, quiet moans of pleasure as I ran my hands through his blonde hair.

He stood back up and pulled my shorts off, smiling like the pervert he is at my naked body. I watched as he proceeded to unzip his pants and pull his dick out through an outline made from the rope.

Sanji held his dick and pushed his tip against my clit. He bent down, setting one arm next to my side as he slid his tip up and down on my clit, and it felt so good.

I started to moan at the pleasure Sanji was giving me so I bit my lip to muffle the sound.

Sanji and I looked at each other in the eyes as I quickly approached an orgasm. My hands grabbed onto his wrist as my back arched and my toes curled.

"Mmm, Sanji." I moaned. He slid his dick down until he hovered over my entrance.

"I love the way you moan my name (y/n)-chan. I didn't get to cum yet, so bear with me." He replied as he circled my entrance with his tip a few times before entering me. I flinched due to his size. "I'm sorry (y/n)-chan. Are you ok? Should I stop?"

"I'm fine. You can keep going."

He did as I said and inserted the rest of his length inside of me. Sanji started to move to go in and out slowly, allowing me to get used to him.

he bent his upper body down to go back to biting my neck while grunting, and this time it was rough. He's definitely going to leave marks. This is gonna be hard to explain, but I can think of an excuse later.

Sanji quickly picked up speed and started pounding into me. I wrapped my arms around him and grabbed onto a section of rope on his back and held on tight.

"I'm gonna... cum (y/n)...chan." He stated between grunts. After a few more seconds I felt a sudden warmth inside of me and Sanji stopped pounding into me. He lifted his head to look at me and had a huge goofy grin on his face that made me chuckle. He's so cute.

"We should do this again sometime." He said as he removed himself from me and stood up before putting his dick back into his pants and rezipping them.

"Yes, we should." I replied as he walked to the cabinet and grabbed two glasses, and proceeded to fill them with water.

He walked back over to me and handed me a glass.

"Hey (y/n)-chan, I'm curious, what did you come in here for in the first place?"

"I just wanted some water."