Lookout Team (Zoro x reader)

(Revised)

The only ones awake on the ship now were Zoro and me. It's nighttime and we are in the lookout room together, although we aren't doing much looking out. The only thing we can do right now is hope no one attacks us, cause neither of us would even notice.

He was sitting on the bench that wrapped around the room while I sat on the floor facing him, his dick right next to my face. Zoro's legs went over my shoulders and his feet touched the ground behind my back. His thighs were resting on my shoulders; one of my hands massaged his thigh while the other was playing with balls.

I nibbled and sucked on his inner thighs making sure to leave marks. I wanted to mark my territory, and this was the easiest way I know how. It's not like he would agree to any other way.

The hand that was playing with his balls moved up to his shaft and finally reached his tip. My thumb rubbed around the slit in his tip causing the moss-head to groan in pleasure.

Zoro was completely naked except for the headband he keeps wrapped around his arm at all times. This morning I stole one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers for me to wear under my pants, and right now, I was only wearing the clothes I stole from him.

My lookout shift tonight was from right after dinner to whenever Zoro wandered up to the lookout room, but I ended up falling asleep halfway through my shift. Lucky for me, he came up early to be near me. He would never admit that's the reason he came up early, but I can just tell.

When he came in and saw me sleeping, he just took over my shift and let me sleep. When I woke up, I felt horrible and said I would make it up to him, one thing led to another... and this is how I'm making it up to him.

I give his thigh one last nibble before I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked up toward his dick. Once I got to the crease between his crotch and his leg, I stopped and gently kissed him a few times. He seems to be getting impatient. I should stop teasing him... soon.

My lips left small kisses on his skin as my head made its way to his dick. When I got to the base of his member, I stuck my tongue out and licked up toward his dick. After licking his slit, I put my mouth around him and slowly went down until I felt him all the way in the back of my throat.

As I raised and lowered my head, I used my tongue and hand to make him feel even better. Zoro put one of his hands on my head, grabbing a handful of my hair, and he used his other hand to cover his mouth. I wasn't sure why, it's not like we were close enough to the dorm rooms for them to hear us unless we were screaming, I guess.

Zoro grunted into his hand as I picked up speed. After a few more movements of my head, his hips bucked into my head as he pushed it all the way down. He came into my throat which I quickly swallowed after I removed him from my mouth.

He moved his legs to be on either side of me instead of on my shoulders and he leaned his upper body close to me. I looked up and we made eye contact. He smirked and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Stop looking at me and take the rest of your clothes off, (y/n)." I stood up and did what he told me to. Zoro stood up and looked my body up and down, flustered meme. Zoro must have noticed because he let out a little chuckle.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked walking up to me.

"No. I want to keep going." I said before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his muscular body.

He leaned down and whispered: "Good. I have an idea. Do you trust me, (y/n)?"

"Of course, I do."

Zoro looked down at my body as his rough hands slides up my arms, to my soldiers, and down my back until they landed on my butt. I could feel his hard-on against my stomach, and I reached one of my hands down and squeezed it.

Zoro grunted before taking his hands off of me. He grabbed my hand and led me back over to the bench.

"Sit down on your knees and face the wall," Zoro whispered as he pointed toward the bench. Again, I did what he told me to.

Once I got into position, his hands gripped my waist and pulled me back toward him. I heard him spit and a few seconds later, I felt him insert his dick into me. Zoro was gentle at first. He went slow, allowing me to get used to his size.

That didn't last long, as he quickly picked up speed and thrusted into me hard. Zoro began to grunt between his thrusts, and I subconsciously joined him. I reached one of my hands down and began to rub my own clit in circles.

"Zoro, maybe you should calm down. What if someone hears?"

"(y/n), if you can't take it, just say so. Let them hear us. But if you're so worried about noise, then we will have to do something about your mouth." Zoro removed his hands from my hips, and a few seconds later he put his headband stretched out into my mouth, all while still pumping himself into me.

Zoro put one of his hands back on my hips, but he put the other one on my boob and massaged it. He went faster and my muffled moans grew louder. The room was filled with the sound of our skin clapping and our moans and grunts.

"Are you gonna cum?" He asked. I nodded and gave a muffled "mhm."

"Good let's cum together."

Zoro continued to fuck me with a lot of force and my finger picked up speed on my clit. After a few seconds, we came together.

Zoro stood there for a few seconds, catching his breath before he took himself out of me and backed up a little bit.

"Well (y/n), did you enjoy it?"

I turned around and tried to stand up, but I couldn't as my knees were too weak. I gave up and sat on the bench before looking at him and nodding with a big smile.

He smiled back at me, then turned around and gathered our clothes. After handing me his shirt and underwear I stole earlier, he put his clothes back on. I got my clothes back on and struggled a bit to get his boxers over my but while sitting, but I did it eventually.

He sat down on the bench next to me and threw an arm over my shoulder. I leaned into him and pl; aced my head on his shoulder.

"You still look tired. You should go to bed."

"I'll sleep in here with you tonight," I said as I maneuvered my body to sit in his lap, facing him. He hugged me tightly, and I was able to quickly fall asleep while he kept looking out for the ship.