The date (Zoro x reader)

This one shot is requested by pandawondergirl about boyfriend Zoro x thick reader set in modern au.

——————————————————————————

Zoro and I have been together for about 2 years. While he can be quiet and kinda cold, he can also be a bit romantic.

Today is the weekend so he is taking me on a date in the forest. He says it's for romance, privacy, and mystery.

The forest is near our apartment, so we walked to a nearby bakery and got some sweets, then continued to the forest for a picnic.

At this point We have finished eating and were just relaxing. Zoro is sitting with his back against a tree and I am laying down with my head on his lap, as he plays with my hair.

I look up at him and we make eye contact. He smiles down at me. He is so sweet for this date. I want to make it up to him. Oh, I know.

"Zoro, I want to repay you for the date." I say as I sit up and start to play with my shirt.

"And just how do you plan to do that (y/n)?" He smirks.

I start to slowly take off my shirt to tease him, but stop right before I expose my breasts. I pull my shirt back down and look at the disappointed zoro.

"Come on (y/n), that's not very nice."

"Let me take off your clothes first, then I will remove mine."

"Ok." He smirks.

I crawl over to him slowly, and sit on my shins when I get to him. I wrap my fingers around the bottom of his shirt and lift up, slowly revealing his abs and scar.

When I get his shirt all the way off I start to undo his pants zipper, but he puts his hands on mine to stop me.

"We can get to that in a second (y/n). Your a little to impatient. I want to see your beautiful, thick body first."

I stand up and start to take off my shirt, getting it all the way off this time, and throw it at Zoro when I do. I then turn around and unclasp my bra.

I can see Zoro out of the corner of my eye, looking upset.

"Turn around (y/n). Don't hide them from me. You know I love them." Which was true. He told me all the time how much he loved my breasts. He liked to remind me that they were bigger than Nami and Robin's.

I turn around like he told me to and slip my thumbs into top of my pants. I could see a bulge starting to grow in his pants.

Slowly, I pull down my pants, and step out of them, throwing them off to the side this time, instead of at Zoro.

"No underwear (y/n)? What a bad girl."

He smiles as I get on my hands and knees and crawl back to him once more. When I get to him, I stop and start to unzip his pants but stop myself.

I lower my face to him and used my teeth to unzip him. I then use my hands to pull off his pants leaving him in his boxers.

I run my hands along his huge bulge going up to the top of his underwear. I put my fingers inside and slowly pull down making his hard dick fling out, and I fully remove his underwear, leaving him complete naked.

I lower my head, as I am about to give him a blowjob, but he stops me.

"Use those boobs that I love so much (y/n)." I can't help but smile as I scoot closer to him and grab my breasts.