Nuisance (Kidd x Law)

What is wrong with me? Every time I see that dumbass red head, he finds new ways to piss me off. But still, here I am making out with him in a random alley. Again.

Our hands roamed each other's body harshly. Eustass-ya is leaving marks all over my body, like always. My back is already against a building, but he is somehow pushing me further into it.

Eustass-ya's lips left mine and he dropped down so that he was on his knees in front of me. We have done this, I don't even know how many times at this point, and every time he gets more and more impatient.

"You prepared yourself before you got here like we discussed, right Trafalgar?" He asked.

"Yes I did. Don't worry Eustass-ya." He quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down, taking my underwear with him. My dick flung out and he immediately put it in his mouth. Can't we have a little fun at least? It's always straight to the point with you.

Eustass-ya was sucking me off and that brute did a good job. I mean, he is a man himself, so he knows what feels good. I love the way he uses his tongue.

The way his tongue glides along the underside of my dick. The way his tongue goes in circles on the tip. The way he licks the slit in my tip. It's addictive.

I put my hands on his head and intertwine my fingers with his spiked red hair. I look down at him with lust. I don't know who's the bigger dumbass. You, or me? I mean, I can't stay away from you, as much as I hate to admit it.

He started to play with my balls which felt so good, as he used his other to help get what his mouth couldn't. I can feel myself about to cum. My head fell back as I prepared to finish.

"Eustass-ya... I'm gonna... i'm gonna cum." I say between breaths. He kept going and picked up speed causing my to buck my hips into him. I finished shortly after.

He took his mouth off of me and stood up. Our lips met again and he spat a warm liquid into my mouth. It's my cum. I took my own cum from him and swallowed it.

"I can't wait any longer. My dick feels like it's gonna explode." He said.

Kidd POV:

"We always do it your way. Next time we are doing this my way." Trafalgar stated. What am I even doing? Why can't I stay away from this uptight bastard.

"Fine let's just get on with it for now." I tell him. He turned around, facing the wall, exposing himself to me. I reach my hand down and stick a finger into his asshole. "Oh, You did prepare before hand. I'm glad. That way we can get this over with faster."

He dropped his head down to look at the floor and I inserted another finger, pumping them in and out of him. Finally I added a third finger just to make sure he was ready, and removed them.

I pulled down my pants and underwear causing my hard dick to fling out. I spat on my hand and rubbed it on my member to distribute it, to act as lubricant.

Placing my dick at his entrance I pause.

"You ready?" I ask just to make sure.

"Yea. Just go slow Eustass-ya." I slowly insert myself into him and see his hands form into fists against the wall. Should I stop? Is it hurting him? "Keep going. I'll be fine."

He may be an uptight bastard, but he sure can read my mind. I keep going and soon enough I am completely inside of him.

I slowly remove myself from him and go back in. I repeat this a few time and then pick up speed. I hate that this asshole has such a hold on me, but he just feels too good. His asshole is so tight, it's like ecstasy.

My hands were placed on either side of his hips and Trafalgar reached one of his hands around to grab onto my wrist. I start to pump into him quickly.

Taking my hand that Trafalgar isn't holding on to, I wrap it around him and start to jerk him off, and I could feel myself getting close to finishing, as he started to twitch in my hand.

Trafalgars body started to fumble. His knees are getting weak. So he's getting close to. The sound of our skin clapping together could be heard throughout the alleyway, but thankfully it seemed that no one was around.

"Eustass-ya, i'm gonna cum again." he said.

"Good, so am I. Let's cum together." I slammed into him with a bit more force and soon enough we both came. I could see Trafalgars cum dripping down the wall. My cum started to drip out of his asshole when I removed myself from him.

I took my finger and wiped his ass.

"What are you doing Eustass-ya?" He asked turning to look at me, while still supporting himself against the wall. I stuck my finger in my mouth and he got a surprised look on his face. "Why would you do that?"

"I made you eat yours. It's only fair if I eat mine." I respond. He removed himself from the wall and flopped his body onto mine. What is this idiot doing?

I looked down at him making eye contact. His hand travels up to my face and he started rubbing my now bright red cheeks with his thumb.

"We should get going unless we wanna get caught. I'll buy you lunch and we can discuss how this is gonna work next time." He stated.