Vacation (Zoro x reader)

This is a requested story from Pandawondergirl about Zoro x voluptuous reader.

——————————————————————————

My boyfriend Zoro and I decided we needed a vacation. We have been together for about three years and have never gone away together.

After some debating on where to go, I won. Zoro wanted to go visit a museum about swords, while I wanted to go somewhere tropical.

As we were walking along the beach, I looked around to see how busy it would be. To my surprise I saw no one. I was glad, cause than this way, no one would annoy us.

We found a nice spot and started to set up our stuff. I got out the blanket we brought and spread it out on the sand.

Zoro put up a standing umbrella so that part of the blanket could have shade. We set up our cooler and anything else we might need and laid down on the blanket.

Zoro was laying on his back as I was cuddling into him with my head on his chest.

"We should go swim. We are at a beach after all." I say.

"We just laid down. Plus, there is something else I want to do."

"And what's that?" I ask looking at his face. He placed his lips on mine. After a few seconds, we stopped for air.

"You." He said. I moved my body so that I was on top of him. My hands on knees were placed on either side of him, to hold myself up. "You're supposed to have fun on vacation."

I slammed my lips to his and he placed his hands on my ass. As we made out, Zoros hands roamed my body. Our tongues danced in my mouth.

His hands started at my ass and moved down to my thighs. They made their way up my sides until he got to my breasts.

Zoro squeezed them for a bit before wrapping his arms around me. I felt him tug at my bikini top and suddenly it dropped down, only being supported by a string around my neck.

Zoros hands quickly fixed that by breaking the kiss and pulling my bikini over my head. He placed his lips back onto mine and he started squeezing my boobs yet again.

All of a sudden, I got a great idea and got off of Zoro. I stood up and walked away from him slightly, before slowly removing my bikini bottoms. He licked his lips and got on his knees facing me, as he started to make his way over to me.

"Not yet." I say stopping him with my hand on his head. "We can get to that later. First I will please you."

We swapped positions so that Zoro was standing up, and I was on my knees in front of him. I hooked my fingers in the top of his swim trunks and pulled them down. His slightly hard dick popped out.

With Zoros swim shorts around his ankles on the ground, I grabbed his dick in my hand and started to run my thumb in circles around his tip.

I stuck my tongue out and licked him from the base to the tip before putting my mouth around him. My hands made their way to his thighs and grabbed them tightly before I put his full length into my mouth.

My head went back and forth along his dick as I used my tongue to please him even more. Every time I went down, I made sure to get all of him in my mouth, and every time I went up, I circled his tip with my tongue.