Amusement (Marco x reader)

"You guys have known Marco for a long time. Has he always looked bored, about everything?" I ask my friends Izo and Thatch.

"When he was younger, around 19 years old, he wasn't like this, over time he just lost interest I guess." Izo said before taking a drink of his liquor.

"Why do you ask (y/n)?" Thatch questioned.

"He's kinda depressing to be around. He's my friend but I always feel like he's bored, and I feel bad about it."

"Don't feel bad about it. He probably just doesn't show his amusement." Izo reassured.

I nodded and took a sip of my liquor.

——————————————————————————

I was walking to my room when I noticed a light on in the infirmary. When I cracked the door open I noticed Marco, sitting at the desk working on something.

"Can I help you with anything (y/n)?" He asked without even looking at my direction, making me jump a little.

"Oh, no. Sorry. I just saw the light on and was curious, cause I thought everyone was asleep."

"I had a little bit of work left to do. I'm almost done. Do you wanna come in-yoi?"

"Sure." I say as I step inside and close the door behind me. I walk over to him and sit on the bed right next to him.

"You look like you have something on your mind, is something wrong (y/n)?"

"Yea. You always look so unamused with everything. why?"

"I don't really know to be honest. I guess i'm just always kinda bored. Are you worried about me-yoi?" He smirks.

"Yea. It sucks to see you not having fun. Ever." I state.

"Do you really want to know what would amuse me (y/n)?" He asked slowly scooting closer to me.

"Yes I would. I want to see you having fun for once Marco."

"You are the only thing that could give me amusement-yoi." He said whispering in my ear. I could feel my face start to heat up.

"W-what do you m-mean Marco?" I managed to spit out.

"I think you know exactly what i'm talking about." Marco put his hand on my thigh and squeezed.

I turned my head to look at him and our eyes met. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him towards me and he slammed his lips onto mine.

After a few seconds I broke the kiss and pushed him back in his chair. I got on the floor and crawled towards him stopping when I was right between his legs. I was face to face with the bulge in his pants.

"You don't have to if you don't want to-yoi." Marco said with concern in his voice. I looked up at him.

"I want to though. I have wanted you for a long time. I want you to have fun, and you said this was the only way, and i'll be glad to do that for you." I said. Marco smirked, and I could've sworn I saw a little bit of excitement in his face.

I unbuttoned his pants and used my teeth to unzip them. I pulled down his pants a little, and did the same to his underwear, exposing his already hard dick. He's so big.

I took him in my hand and brought my face close to him. I stuck my tongue out and ran it along his tip, feeling the slit, then proceeded to run it in circles.

Marco started to let out quiet moans, and placed a hand on my head.  I decided to stop teasing him and took him in my mouth.

I started to my bob my head up and down, using my tongue on the underside of him. At the same time I placed my hand on his dick, to help get what my mouth can't.

Marco started to slightly lift up his hips as I went down, to try to get more of him in my mouth. As I continued to suck Marco off, feeling every detail of him with my tongue, he started to get tense.

"You can stop now (y/n). If you keep going... i'm gonna cum in your mouth-yoi." Marco said. I decided to keep going and soon he came. His warm seed filled the back of my throat, and I made sure to swallow every drop, after removing him from my mouth and standing up.

"Are you amused now?" I ask jokingly. Marco stood up and walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Of course. But, I could use a little more amusement, if that's ok with you-yoi?" Marco whispered in my ear.

"Yes it is." I smiled and connected my lips to his. We took off our clothes, periodically breaking the kiss to do so. Marco was carrying me with my legs wrapped around his torso, when he placed me on his desk.

He took his dick and started to run it up and down along my womanhood. Marco stopped right outside of my hole and slowly inserted himself into me.

Marco quickly went in and out of me. I had my arms wrapped around him, while his face was in my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. Marco lifted his head up when I started to moan.

"If you don't want people to hear us (y/n), you're gonna have to be quiet-yoi" He giggled into my ear.

I bit my lip to quiet my moans as Marco started to pound into me, hitting my good spot down there. Marco started to move his mouth down towards my breast and began to suck on my nipple.

Waves of pleasure we're being sent through my body and I could feel myself starting to finish.

Marco kept slamming himself into me, and soon enough, I felt a sudden warmth inside of me. He stopped and removed himself from me and sat down in his chair, pulling me with him.

"That was a lot of fun (y/n). We should do this often, and try new things-yoi."

"Yes we should. I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself for once Marco." I said as he ran his fingers through my hair