The Best Outcome (Law x reader)

Damn Ikaku. You just had to drag me into this stupid bet, and now I have to wear this damn outfit. I just really hope the captain doesn't see me like this.

Law and I have been sleeping with each other. It's been going on for a few months now. I learned very quickly he is a little sadistic is bed. But to say I don't like it would be a lie.

Last night Ikaku decided to make a bet with Penguin and Shachi over a game of pool. If she lost she and I would wear maid dresses for the whole day. And of course she lost and I got dragged into it.

I normally don't wear this kind of stuff so it's really embarrassing to be wearing this. I haven't even left my room yet.

Ikaku and I are the only ones to have seen it. She came barging into my room early this morning. holding the dresses in her hand. We both got changed in my room and now i'm fighting to stay in here under my covers.

"Come on (y/n). You have to go out there. We lost the bet." She said dragging me out of the door.

"We? You lost and dragged me into it."

"We are the only girls in this crew. We have to stick together." Ikaku said as she won and got me out into the hall. She quickly closed my bedroom door and pushed me down the hall in the direction of the cafeteria.

I really hope I don't run into Law.

We made it into the kitchen after my many protests and fighting back. I was scared to look at who was here, in fear of spotting the one person I didn't want to see me.

"Well here we are you guys. Are you happy?" She was obviously asking Penguin and Shachi. "What do you think captain? Do we look good?"

I finally looked up to see Law eating his breakfast. He's not looking up at us. Maybe he hasn't seen me.

"I don't care as long as everyone still does their jobs." Law said coldly. He got up and walked his plate to the sink.

Ikaku grabbed my arm and pulled me further into the cafeteria and we sat down at the table.

Law walked right past us heading off to do work. Shachi and Penguin followed behind him but stopped at our table with four plates for all of us to eat breakfast.

The rest of the morning went by unbelievably slow. Everyone kept staring at me. Thankfully we only had to wear the outfits, not do what people asked us to do.

Finally lunch rolled around and everyone was eating together in the cafeteria.

Law won't even look at me. Normally that would scare me, cause what if I pissed him off. But today I'm glad he won't look at me.

I finished eating and brought my plate to the sink. I had dish duty today anyways so I got to work on the mountain of dishes.

I heard someone come up behind me, but didn't process who it was. That was until a hand slipped up my skirt and squeezed my ass.

"Come to room tonight. And wear the dress."

I instantly recognized the voice. It was Law. I turned to look at where he was but he was gone.

So he did notice me. When? Now that I know he noticed me, I don't know if I'm scared, or excited? Maybe both.

He was gone, but I could still feel his hand on me. And I loved it.

The rest of the day went by so fast. Now that I had something to look forward to. People staring at me didn't bother me now. The longer time passed, the more I got excited for tonight.