Business Partners (Crocodile x reader)

I got a phone call from Sir Crocodile himself, saying he needs to talk to me, and to come to Alabasta.

I wonder why he wants to see me? Maybe he wants to do business? I mean we have worked together before. Did I piss him off again? And why Alabasta?

I finally arrive at his casino in Alabasta. When I go inside, I am greeted by the people who work there, and they guide me to Crocodile's office. They open the door and a strong smell of cigar smoke hits my face.

"All of that smoking will kill you someday Crocodile." I walk inside the room, and see him sitting at his desk. I got startled by the sound of the large, heavy doors closing behind me.

"Your one to talk with all the drinking you do (y/n). It's been a while since I last saw you." He said with his deep, sexy voice.

"What can I say. I mean I am a pirate after all. Pirates drink. So what did you need to see me for?" I said as I walked over to his desk and sat across from him.

We talked for a while, and long story short, he wants to me to be his intel person. Get information about the world, the government. Everything. He wants me to find stuff that is not public knowledge. I mean that is my specialty after all.

"And why should so help you? What do I get out of it?" I asked.

"When I take over Alabasta, get my hands on Pluton, and eventually run the world, you can have anything you want. Treasure. Countries. You name it, i'll make sure you get it."

"Sorry Sandman, but i'm not interested in running the world or materialistic things." He got visibly upset with my rejection and me calling him Sandman.

"What is it you want then?"

"I will have to think about it." I already know what I want. I want him. I just said that to piss him off more.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks while you think about what you want. It can be anything."

When he left his office I looked around, and noticed a bookshelf. I wonder if he has any interesting books?

I get up and walk over to it and start looking at what books he has. Nothing interesting.

He finally came back with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses.

"You got boring taste in books Sir Crocodile."

"And what would you suggest I read?"

"Manga" I said with a smirk.

"We are not kids, (y/n)."

"You can be an adult and read manga." He opened the wine and poured it into the glasses. He walked up behind me. I turned around and grabbed a glass from him. "How do you do anything with that hook?"

"Did you decide what you wanted?" He asked changing the subject.

"Yep." I paused to piss him off, one of my favorite things to do.

"We'll get on with it."

"I want you." He looked surprised. He grabbed my glass from my hand and walked to his desk setting them both down. "I wasn't done with that asshole."

"You will be my partner and get me information, if I give you me?" I looked into his eyes and nodded. "ok" he said without hesitation.

I took the cigar from his mouth and put it in mine. He put his fingers into the top of my pants, signaling for me to take them off. So I did. I then proceeded to unzip his pants and take his dick out. It's so big.

He used his hook to lift up my leg, putting it under my knee. He then spat on his already hard dick and put it inside of me.

I reached my arms out and grabbed onto his waist under his coat. He put his hand on the bookshelf behind me.

"My office is sound proof, so you can be as loud as you want."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Crocodile." He smells like cologne and cigars. It's weirdly comforting.

When ever he thrusted into me, he hit me with a lot of force, causing the bookshelf to shake, knocking books over.

I started to let out moans of pleasure. I didn't even notice I was doing it, until I saw the smug look on Crocodile's face.

Crocodile took back his cigar and put his hand back on the shelf. He was hitting my good spot, making my knee he wasn't holding weak. To support myself, I used one of my hands to grab his arm, that he put on the bookshelf. With my other hand, I put it on his shoulder.

My moans started to grow pretty loud. Crocodile started to let out grunts between thrusts, and started to pick up speed.

I came, and seconds later, so did Crocodile.

"So it was a good thing I told you this office was sound proof." He said as he took himself out of me.

"I don't know what your talking about." I laughed. He stepped back as he put his dick back in his pants and zipped himself back up. He went and sat down at his desk taking back his glass of wine.

I put my pants back on and joined him in drinking wine, while sitting on his lap.

"Was that good enough for you? It is what you wanted. Will you partner up with me now, (y/n)?"

"Um... let me think about it." He visibly got very pissed. "I'm kidding. Yes I will be your partner. Sir Crocodile." I said as I took his cigar from his mouth and put it in my mouth yet again.