Sword Fight (Zoro x Law)

This one shot was requested by my friend who wants to remain anonymous.

——————————————————————————

That was a good nap. One of the best I have had in a long time.

I open my eyes to find that I am laying down in an open, empty field with a forest close by. I look around a bit to see if I can spot my crew but no ones here. Where is the Sunny? Why are my swords scattered on the ground?

"Those guys are always getting lost." I say to my self.

"You're the one that always gets lost Roronoa-ya. Besides we aren't lost I know exactly where we are." I look beside me to see Law laying down next to me.

"What are we doing out here?" I ask.

"You seriously don't remember? You bugged me for weeks asking to fight together to help you train. I kept saying no. The only way you would leave me alone was if I said yes, so I did." He says with some irritation in his voice. "We fought for hours and eventually passed out from exhaustion."

"Oh yea. that's right. Thank you for fighting me. I owe you big time for that. Your a good swordsman Law."

"We should get back to the Sunny Roronoa-ya."

"Yea." I feel around trying to grab my swords so we could leave, but I grab onto something weird. When I look to see what I grabbed, I was shocked to see I was holding Laws crotch.

"What are you doing Roronoa-ya?" Law asks.

Even though he has his clothes on, I could feel him very well. Was he hard?

"I'm sorry. I thought it was my sword." I say as I quickly let go.

"You didn't have to let go." Did I hear that right?

"What?" I ask. Law stands up and walks towards my feet. He stands by my knees between my legs and kneels down.

"You didn't have to stop. I would've like for you to keep going. And you did say you owe me, did you not?" Law reached his hands out and started to reach for my dick.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What do you think i'm doing Roronoa-ya? I won't do it if you don't want me to." I blush and look away.

"I never said I didn't want you to." I say quietly

"I need a firm answer. Yes or no?"

"Fine. Yes. But not out in the open." He smirks and grabs our swords.

"Room. Shambles." And just like that we were in the forest.

Law stood up and slipped his long fingers into the top of my pants. He pulled them off of me leaving me in my boxers, and sat on his shins between my legs. I sat up.

"Are you sure you don't want to back out Roronoa-ya? You look nervous."

"Shut up." I say as I look down at his crotch to see a bulge in his pants.

He takes off his shirt and I follow, taking mine off.

I lower my hands toward his crotch and unzip his pants, and reach into his boxers and pulled out his hard dick.