Caught (Izo x reader)

The sound of people yelling fills the open air. There is a party going on, like always. But something is missing. More specifically, someone is missing. I walk up to Marco, Ace and Thatch to see if they know where my best friend is.

"Hey guys. Do you know where Izo is?" I ask them.

"Nope." Ace and Thatch said in unison. Even if they did know where he is, they are too annoying to tell me.

"I think he went to his room. He looked pretty tired." Marco responded.

"Thank you Marco, for being helpful." I waved to them smiling and I was off. Passing by many of my drunken crew mates, I made my way inside and headed towards Izos room.

I wonder if he's ok. He's been acting kind of weird lately. He's been distant. It hurts that he's avoiding me. I mean, he is my best friend after all. But, are you supposed to like your best friend the way I do?

Before going to Izos room I pass by the bathroom. I kinda have to go. I might as well, since i'm right here.

The door was unlocked, so when I opened it, I expected to see nothing, but I saw the complete opposite.

"Fuck... (y)-(y/n)!" Izo said as he was jerking off. How hasn't he noticed me. He was facing the wall with his left hand on it, propping him up. The top of his kimono was off, exposing his toned upper body.

Suddenly I heard someone coming towards us. What should I do? Leave? Stay? Before I could figure it out, my body moved on its own. I went inside the bathroom and closed the door before locking it.

When the door closed, Izo stopped and looked over at me. I held my finger to his mouth to tell him to be quiet.

"(y/n)?"

"Shh. There are people coming." I whispered to him. His eyes were wide, like they were filled with fear and shock. He was at a standstill, staring at me, terrified with his dick still in his hand.

After a few seconds I heard footsteps go by, and knew we were in the clear.

"Ok we're good." I say releasing my body from the door.

"(y/n), how much did you see? Or hear?" He asked me finally standing up from releasing his hand off the wall.

"Enough." I said. "Do you think about me like that Izo?" His head dropped, maybe from shame.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but I do." I walked over to him and placed my hand under his chin, lifting it to look at me.

"I'm glad to know my feelings are reciprocated." I got down on n my knees and placed my hands on his hips, so he faced me.

"(y/n). what are you doing?" I take his dick in my hand.

"Something I have wanted to for a long time." I start by sucking on his balls, while I massage his dick in my hand. Izos hands made their way to my hair.

I stick my tongue out and begin to lick his dick from the base to the tip. When I get to the top, I go around his tip in circles a few times before putting my mouth around him.

I still had one hand on his dick, while the other made its way up to play with his balls.

I start to move my head down and got as much of his length in my mouth as I could. Using my tongue to give him more pleasure, I move my head back and forth along him.

Izo started to let out quiet moans of pleasure and his grip on my hair tightened.

"You can stop (y/n). I'm gonna cum soon." I decided to keep going. In fact I went faster. He slightly moved his hips back and forth, forcing more length to go into my mouth.

Suddenly I felt a warm, salty liquid in the back of my throat. I removed him from my mouth and stood up, after swallowing his cum.

"To be honest Izo, I think about you like this too. I can't tell you how many times I masturbated thinking about you." I admitted.

He slammed his lips onto mine. Izos hands made their way to my thighs and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he carried me to the sink, and set me down.

"Let me return the favor." Izo said. I lifted my butt off the sink to allow him to remove my pants. He quickly removed them, taking my underwear with.

He lowered himself onto his knees and instantly placed his tongue on my vagina. Starting at my hole, he licked around it a few times then made his way up to my clit.

Izo sucked on it than ran his tongue in circles around it. While he was doing that, I took off my shirt and bra. He placed one of his hands on my thigh and the other on my breast.

He took his tongue off my clit and nibbled it making my body twitch. Izo then blew on it, causing chills to go up my spine. He giggled and I could feel the vibrations against my skin.

I wanted to place my hands on his head, but doing that would mess up his beautifully done hair, so I just gripped the sink.

Izo started sucking on my clit again, while using his tongue. An orgasm is quickly approaching. My breathing got heavy.

After a few seconds I orgasmed. I held my breath as my grip on the sink got tight. By back arched and I hit my head against the wall. Izo kept going allowing me to ride out my orgasm.

He finally stopped and stood back up touching his forehead to mine.

"Do you want to keep going?" He asked me. His lips are so close to mine. I can feel his breath. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Absolutely." I say right before I connect our lips. He smiled into the kiss and I heard rustling. When I look, I can see him taking his kimono all the way off. My eyes scanned his tall muscular body.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. Izo reached his hand down and grabbed his dick and placed it outside of my entrance. He put his tip in then placed his hand onto my thigh.

Izo paused for a second than slammed himself into me. A sharp pain went though me and I grabbed onto his shoulders tightly.

"Sorry (y/n), I just-"

"Don't apologize. You can keep going."  So he did. He quickly took himself out of me and slammed his full length into me. It hurt but felt so good.

I took my hands off of Izos shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, digging my face into him. He did the same and dug his face into the crook of my neck.

We were both breathing heavily into each other. He was grunting as well, sending shivers through my body.

The force of him pounding into me caused everything on the sink to fall and made a lot of noise. Thankfully no one was around.

I bit my bottom lip to stop the moans I started letting out from being too loud.

My hand made its way down and started to rub my clit, quickly sending me to climax.

My body twitched uncontrollably and I was breathing heavily into Izos neck. I got to ride out my orgasm yet again because Izo hadn't finished yet.

Suddenly I felt a warmth inside of me and Izo stopped moving.

He was still inside of me as we both tried to catch our breaths. After a few seconds he removed himself from me.

I got off the counter and felt something warm run down my leg.

"We should get you cleaned up. It's a good thing we are already in the bathroom." Izo said turning on the bathtub faucet.

"Won't they be suspicious? I went looking for you but instead I took a shower?"

"We'll figure out our excuse later. Right now our top priority is getting cleaned up." He said smiling at me. He makes my heart melt.