Check-up (Law x reader)

(Revised)

The kitchen was nearly empty except for me, Bepo, Penguin, and Shachi. We were playing Uno trying to get our minds off of just how hot it was in this submarine. It was unbearably hot in the submarine when we were underwater for long periods of time, but thankfully, it sounds like we'll be surfacing soon.

I have known Law and his crew for about a year and a half now, although I have only recently joined his crew. I was traveling the Grand Line alone and had stopped on a small, random island to get some food.

Everything was going smoothly on the island until I came across a lion and it decided to chase me. As I was running, it quickly caught up to me, and my life flashed before my eyes when I tripped over a tree root like an idiot. The lion slowly approached me as I lay on the floor trying to scoot away and right when it was about to attack, a polar bear came in out of nowhere and knocked the lion out.

I got up and thanked the adorable polar bear right away. A bunch of his friends ran up to us and invited me for a meal on their submarine. That's where I met Law, his crew, and learned the bear who saved me is named Bepo.

We spent about a week on that island getting to know each other and hanging out, but we finally decided we needed to leave, and that's when Law asked me to join him.

"I need to explore the world on my own for now, but one day I promise I will join you."

Law handed me his vivre card and said "well when you're ready, come find us, (y/n)-ya."

So, after traveling by myself for a while, I finally decided to join Law. I realized it would be a lot more fun to travel with friends while supporting someone I care about.

As we were reaching the end of our Uno game, Law walked into the kitchen.

"(y/n)-ya. I need to give you a check-up since you're new to the crew, and we need to have your medical information."

"Can we at least finish our game?" Bepo asked. Law turned around and gave us all a scary look that said he needs to see me now.

"Sorry." Bepo sadly lowered his head.

"So weak!" Shachi and Penguin said in unison. I got up and followed Law to the submarine's medical room.

Law started by asking me questions and running a few tests to get basic information, like asking about my family history to see what I am at risk for.

"(y/n)-ya, I am going to check your heartbeat now. My stethoscope might be kinda cold." Law put his hand through the bottom of my shirt so that the stethoscope was directly touching my skin. He was right, the stethoscope was cold, but it felt good against my warm skin.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed as Law was sitting in his stereotypical doctor's chair. We were frozen for a while, just sitting there not moving. He looked nervous.

"I'm glad you joined our crew (y/n)-ya. Even though we only spent a week together, when we split ways, everyone missed you. Including me." I was shocked to hear him say that, to be open about his feelings, even if it was only a little bit. Normally he doesn't show any emotions other than being fine or being pissed off.

"I missed you guys too."

Law and I made eye contact as he placed one of his hands on the back of my head. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

Ever since I met him, I have had a huge crush on him. He's so hot, and his cold personality only made him hotter. I never expected him to like anyone romantically, let alone me.

Just as I melted into the kiss, Law stopped and stood up out of his chair.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you (y/n)-ya. I was always waiting for the day you would come back to me." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him. I fell into his chest as we wrapped our arms around each other.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you either."

"I'm not gonna let you go again (y/n)-ya. I want you. All of you."

I looked up at him and stared into his yellow eyes.

"I want that too. I want you all to myself." I said as Law lowered his head and started to kiss me again.

"Law, do you want to?"

"Do I want to what, (y/n)-ya?" I was too embarrassed to say it, so instead, I gave him a look to signal what I was asking.

Law smirked and it made me a little nervous. He leaned into me and whispered, "I would love to."

He let go of my waist and walked past me to sit on the bed. I crawled on top of him and sat on his legs facing him.

Laws hands landed on my hips and slowly made their way up, taking my shirt with them. Once my shirt was off, he threw it across the room and made quick work of my bra. After he was all done, I kiss him as I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off of him.

I broke the kiss and stood before him. As I admired his tattoos, he wrapped his fingers around the waistband of my pants and pulled them down, taking my underwear with. When he was done, I pushed his shoulder and he laid back on the bed. I unbuttoned his pants and them down a bit along with his underwear.

His dick was now out. It was big and veiny. I got back on top of him and straddled his law right below his crotch.

"(y/n)-ya, just know we need to be quiet so that no one hears."

I nodded to show him that I understood as I lifted my butt into the air. After I grabbed his dick and positioned it against my hole, I slowly slid down all the way.

As I started to bounce on him, Law put his hands on my hips and squeezed to help guide me. He then started to move his body in rhythm to mine, forcing his dick deeper inside of me.

My hands placed themselves onto his chest and moved down to feel his abs.

Both Law and I started to speed up slightly while being cautious of noise. He reached one of his hands around and placed his palm against my stomach so that he could circle my clit with his thumb.

We both started to speed up and both our movements became sloppy. I have wanted this since I met you Law, and now that we are finally doing it, I'm so happy. You feel amazing.

I bit my lip to muffle any noise my mouth wanted to make and after a few more bounces, Law's breath hitched as his hips bucked into me.

He came, but I hadn't yet, so he kept going for me. It didn't take long for me to finish though. That was the best orgasm of my life. I was with the man I loved and he felt amazing. He knew what he was doing.

After my orgasm was done, I flopped my body down on top of his. He wrapped his arms around my torso as we lay there catching our breaths.

"We should continue with your check-up, (y/n)-ya so that they don't get suspicious. I still have other tests I would like to run."

"Ok. sounds good Dr. Law. But what was that test for?"

"I don't know. your the one that asked for it, (y/n)-ya."

"Yea, but you agreed to it," I said and we both let out a little chuckle.

"Well, I guess I am gonna have to run that test on you quite often. I wanna make sure you stay healthy."

"Please do."