Beautiful (Robin X Male Reader)

This story was requested by Pandawondergirl. I am a girl, so I hope I wrote this well.

I would also like to apologize because this chapter isn't that good. I have lost motivation for most things, but I still wanted to get this out. I will come back, later on, to make it better.

——————————————————————————

"Let go, you damn pervert cook. I will bring it to Robin." I say trying to pull the glass out of Sanji's hand. "She's my girlfriend, not yours."

He let go of the glass and his face fell sad. Sanji fell to the floor with his face on the ground and his ass in the air.

"Don't remind me. I will never understand why she picked you over me." Sanji cried into the floor. I turned around and made my way to the door. Robin is waiting for me by the aquarium and thanks to this idiot she had to wait for a quite while.

"Probably because I don't flirt with every girl I see." I left the kitchen and ran downstairs. When I opened the door, I saw my beautiful girlfriend sitting on a bench reading her book.

She's so beautiful. No matter what she does, she has me mesmerized. Especially with the sight of fish swimming right behind her.

"Are you gonna come in or just stand there?" Robin asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked into the room and sat next to her wrapping my arm that was holding her drink around her shoulder.

Robin grabbed the glass and took a drink before pushing her body against mine.

We stayed like that for a while. We talked as Robin finished her drink and I ran my fingers through her hair.

When her drink was all gone, she stood up and walked over to the door before locking it. Robin then made her way to a table, settings her empty glass and book down.

"(y/n), come here." She said holding her hand out. Fuck I love her.

I quickly walked over to Robin, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her close to me.

As I stared into her beautiful blue eyes, I could feel my pants starting to tighten. I pushed a strand of hair out of her face before gently placing my lips on hers.

The kiss quickly turned passionate. Our tongues danced as our hands explored each other's bodies. Robin's hands made their way to my shirt and started to undo all the buttons.

We broke the kiss as we removed each other's shirts. When I pulled Robin's shirt off I was shocked to see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What a naughty girl." I smirked.

"Only for you."

We started kissing again as I wrapped my hands around the top of her skirt. No underwear either?

I smiled into the kiss as I unwrapped her skirt leaving her completely naked. We broke the kiss one last time as Robin looked down at the tent in my pants.

She reached her hands up and pulled my pants down, taking my underwear with it. Robin got down on her knees taking my clothes with her before I stepped out of them.

She looked up at my hard dick and blushed.

"It's so big." She said before taking it in her hand. Robin pumped my dick in her hand a few times before putting me in her mouth. She started to glide her head down until her nose touched my stomach.

"Fuck Robin. You're so beautiful." I moan as I tilt my head up and close my eyes. Robin slid her head back until only my tip was in her mouth. She licked my tip and then went back down. I lifted my hands and placed them on her head, tangling my fingers with her beautiful long, black hair.