I Can't Decide Part 2 (Plus Law)

Shachi, Penguin, and I have been meeting up for a while. Sometimes I see one at a time, but we mostly have threesomes. We explore each other and different things to make each experience better.

Right now, it's midnight, and I'm waiting in my room for them. I'm sitting on my bed, completely naked, facing the doorway and waiting for them to walk through my door. We agreed to meet up tonight in my room when we knew most people on the submarine would be asleep. I cross one leg over the other as I wait.

After waiting a few minutes, I get bored and decide to start by myself. My hand moves to my vagina as I lay back on my bed. My legs bend and I placed my feet on my bed, knees up in the air. I started to rub my clit with one hand as the other kneaded my breasts.

I heard footsteps in the hallway approaching my room and thought it was Shachi and Penguin coming. I tilted my head back and spread my legs open so that they would get a good view when they came through the door. The doorknob began to jiggle and opened.

"Mm... Shachi... Penguin..." I moaned.

"(y/n)-ya?"

LAW?! FUCK! I quickly sat up and grabbed my blanket to cover my body. Laws eyes burned holes through my head as I stared at the ground.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"Nothing." I muttered, still refusing to meet his gaze. I heard the door closed and watched his feet move toward me. He leaned his sword against my bed and crouched down right in front of me.

"Don't lie to your captain (y/n)-ya. Why were you moaning their names while masturbating?" Law asked as he placed his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. His yellow eyes were starring deeply into mine, freaking me out.

"Penguin, Shachi, and I have all been hooking up for a few months." I blurted as I looked away from Law. I feel sense the disappointment radiating off of him.

"You three? Together?"

"Mostly. Sometimes I hook up with just one."

"On my ship?"

"Yes, I'm sorry." I said, dropping my head.

"Don't be sorry. You could have said something, maybe I wanted to join."

I snapped my head to look at him, thinking he was joking. It's Law, I should have known better. He doesn't joke, and the serious look on his face told me he wasn't joking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Do you want to (y/n)-ya?" He asked, and all I could do was look at him. "I'm assuming your waiting for them and that they are late. We could do something while they aren't here, only if you want too of course."

The sudden urge to put my hand on the back of his neck and pull his face toward mine completely took over me, and I succumbed to my urge. Before I knew it, our lips were touching, and his hands were on my body. His tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. My hands ran themselves through his hair, causing his hat to fall to the floor.

He crawled onto the bed which forced me to lay back. Law broke the kiss and began leaving a trail of kisses on my face to my neck and down to my stomach. His head kept going lower until it was in my vagina. Something wet licked my clit and it sent shivers up my spine.

Law started to suck on my clit, and it felt amazing. My hands reached down and gripped Laws black hair. I bent my legs and placed my feet on the edge of the bed. Law's tongue started to flick my clit when footsteps could be heard down the hall.

"I... I think they are... coming." I said between deep breaths.

"Good." Law said quickly before going back to sucking my clit. The footsteps got closer to my room as I got closer to an orgasm. The lower half of my body got more tense and my grip on Law's hair got tighter.