I Cant Decide (Penguin x reader x Shachi)

"You have to choose (y/n). It's either me or shachi." Penguin says upset.

Me, Penguin, and Shachi are best friends, but we flirt with each other all the time. At first the flirting was just a joke, but soon enough I got feelings for them. both of them. And they both like me.

"I'm not choosing one over the other. If you are gonna make me choose, then neither." I say right before storming off.

I have never seen them like that before. They both got possessive and fought over me. That is the first time I have ever seen them fight, and it was over something so stupid.

I mean, I know I have feelings for both of them, but I never thought that those feelings would be returned by one of them, let alone both of them. And to make it worse, they both want a relationship with me.

How could I choose?

I hid out in my room for a while, doing my favorite activity, looking out the window. It sounds stupid but whenever the submarine in underwater and you look out the window, it's like a whole different experience. It feels like a dream.

Its also a great thing to do when you have a lot on your mind, and just need to think.

Just then I got a knock on my door.

"(Y/n) can we talk to you?" Shachi asks through the door.

I reluctantly walked to my door and opened it.

"I guess."

"Ok good. Follow us." Penguin said leading the way, and I follow behind the two. They had a look on their face like they had an idea planned. Oh god, I just screwed myself over didn't I?

They lead me to the ship infirmary. What are they up to? Oh no, since I didn't choose one of them, are they gonna tie me to a bed and perform surgery on me? I don't trust them.

Maybe if I run and get Law...

"Sit down with us (y/n)." Shachi said patting the bed. They were sitting next to each other with a space in between them, obviously meant for me. I gulped and walked over.

The bed was tall, it came up to around my hips. It had to be tall for surgeries.

When I sat down Penguin wrapped an arm around me, and Shachi put his hand on my thigh.

"We were thinking that since you couldn't choose one of us, you can have both of us." Penguin whispered in my ear. "We are willing to share, if that's ok with you (y/n)?"

I must be dreaming. This isn't real. Right?

I guess I was taking too long to think and Shachi got a bit inpatient as his grip on my thigh tightened.

"It's ok if you don't want to, but the opportunity is always open." Shachi stated. I swallowed hard, already knowing my answer.

"What if someone walks in?" I ask.

"Then we lock the door." Penguin said.

"But what about Laws devi-"

"Don't worry so much (y/n). We will lock the door, and if Law uses his devil fruit power to get in here..." Penguin stops and brings his head closer to mine to whisper in my ear " He could join us if he wants." He smirked.

"Ok. Let's do it." I say hesitantly. Shachi instantly pulls me into his lap, as Penguin stands up. I could feel that Shachi was already hard.

Shachi slowly reached his hand into my pants but before he did anything Penguin spoke.