Mommy (Robin x reader)

I have been very open with the crew about how I like women. It was scary opening up at first. I didn't want to make Nami or Robin uncomfortable. They both figured it out very quickly, no matter how hard I tried to hide it. Surprisingly they didn't care. Actually, they both found it fascinating.

I flirted with both of them constantly. At first it was for fun, but then I caught feelings for robin. She's older than me, and so mature. It's such a turn on.

She became the center of all my fantasies. I lost count of how many times I pleasured myself thinking about her. I feel so guilty about it, but I can't stop.

Over time her flirting with me got more intense. It started off innocent. We would tell each other that we looked good, winked at each other. She would even let me fall asleep with my head on her lap.

But now she will hold my hand, and fall asleep cuddling me. She will touch my chin and shoulders seductively as she walks by. The thing that made me fall the hardest for her is when she started to whisper in my ear, and kiss my cheek.

She started to call herself mommy, but only to me. I was the only one she would say that too. I feel like putty her hands.

As I sit on the railing of the ship connected to the courtyard, my mind starts to run. Does she have any idea what she does to me? Does she do it on purpose? Does she like women like me? Does she want me? Does she know I want her?

I am quickly snapped out of my thoughts by Sanji running over to me with a snack, being as obnoxious as always.

"Here you go, my lovely (y/n)-chan. Your favorite snack to go with a beautiful evening." It's a bowl of mixed fruit.

"Thank you Sanji." I grab the bowl from him and go back to staring out onto the ocean.

"Hey ero-cook. Do I not get a snack? Or some booze?" Zoro asked, knowing exactly how to get on Sanjis nerves.

"Of course not mosshead. Go take a damn shower." Sanji said before twirling off. probably to find Nami or Robin. Zoro was sitting to the right of me on the ground as he faced the opposite direction.

"I know you don't care for sweet things, but you can have some fruit." I say with my mouth stuffed.

"Sure. Thank you (y/n). By the way, I saw Robin going into the library, are you not gonna meet up with her?" He said as he took my bowl from my hands. Brute.

You would think that in the two years he was with Mihawk, he would've learned some damn manners.

"She didn't tell me. I'll go up there anyways. Thanks Zoro." Robin would read to me and chopper a lot. I was never a very good reader, but I loved books anyways. The way Robin reads, could entice even her enemies.

I head to the library hearing Luffy, Chopper and Usopp being loud from somewhere on the ship. I climb up the ropes, slowly heading to the library as I look out enjoying the view. Eventually I reach the top and knock and see if any ones inside. You can't always trust what Zoro says.

"Come in." Someone says. It sounded like a women. I open the door to see Robin reading along the bench that wraps around the room.

"Zoro said I could find you up here. What are you up to?"

"Just reading. But I really wanted to talk to you (y/n)." I lift myself up so that i'm fully in the room and close the door. At the same time, Robin closes her book and puts it back on its specific spot on the shelf.

"What is it Robin? Is everything ok?" She sat back down and patted the bench next to her signaling to sit by her. I walked over and sat next to her, and she repositioned herself to be slightly facing me.