A Much Needed Break (Gaban x reader)

This is a requested story from pandawondergirl about Gaban x voluptuous reader and will take place at a hot spring.

Also, we don't know much about him, plus it's been a while since I have seen the Roger flashback episodes so I will try my best to keep him believable (If that's the right word).

——————————————————————————

It was nice of captain to let us take a break on this island. Once we heard the news we could relax here, everyone ran their sperate ways.

We had landed on a random island somewhere in the new world full of different things, like amusement parks, fancy restaurants, and even a hot spring.

I don't know exactly where everyone went, but the second we landed, my husband, Gaban, grabbed my hand and led me to the hot spring.

He had given the woman in charge some money so that we could have the whole hot spring to ourselves. To be honest she looked so scared she probably would have done it for free. I think she knew we were part of Gol. D Rogers crew.

Gaban is upset that Roger let Oden join us, so he probably wanted to come here and get his mind off of it for a while.

My husband entered the men's changing room as I entered the women's changing room. I got ready to enter the hot spring and when I was done, I wrapped a towel around me.

When I walked out to the hot spring, I saw my husband sitting on the edge completely naked.

"You're not going to get in? Wasn't that the point of coming here?" I ask. I took my towel off, leaving me to match my husband. As I got into the hot spring the warm water hit me sending pleasure through my body, causing me to moan as I sit in the water across from my husband.

"Well, I actually have something else in mind." He said. I looked up at him and noticed something I somehow missed before. His dick was rock hard. It's so big I really don't know how I didn't see it before. Seeing it is kind of turning me on, and doing it in a place like this, I'm getting a little wet.

"It's a pain to do anything on the ship. There are people everywhere that don't know personal space, but I just can't hold in it anymore (y/n). You're just too beautiful, you don't understand how happy I am that you are my wife."

I got and walk towards him through the water as he keeps talking.

"Just thinking about your body really turns me on. All I could think about in the changing room was you, and I got so hard."

"Well than let me fix that." I said. I brought my face up to his and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back and his tongue danced around my mouth.

Gaban placed his hands on my lower back as he laid back, feet still in the water, taking me with him. His hands roamed my body and suddenly I had a great idea.

I got out of his grasp and sat up on his stomach. I quickly turned so my back was facing his head and backed up and sitting on my knees, so that my vagina was above his face.

He licked it as I bent my upper body down, placing my hands on his thighs so that his dick was right in my face. I licked him from the base to the tip before putting my mouth around him.

Gaban sucked on my clit as I fit his whole length in my mouth. Immediately pleasure ran through my body from my husband stimulating my clit.

My tongue ran along him feeling every little detail, as my head went up and down along him. I tried my best to make it as pleasurable for him, really using my tongue. When I came to his tip, I quickly ran my tongue in circles around it before going back down.