Childish (Shanks x reader)

What have I gotten myself into? I am making out with the captain of the Red Haired Pirates. I'm in his room.

Shanks and his crew are visiting my home island and we happened to run into each other. Literally. I was turning and corner and walked right into him. I had fallen backwards and Shanks offered to help me stand up. Our eyes met, and I felt an instant connection, and apparently so did he.

One thing led to another, and now I am making out with him. Things are getting pretty heated to, but then Shanks broke the kiss.

"If we continue, I don't think i'll be able to stop (y/n)." He whispers right into my ear, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"I don't want to stop." I say. Shanks puts his head into crook of my neck, and starts to gently kiss. I can feel him smiling into me.

Shanks bent down and lifted me up, surprising me with the strength of his one and only arm. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He walked backwards slowly until his back hit the wall, and our lips made contact once again. His tongue asked for entrance into my mouth. I won't give it to you that easily.

Suddenly, he grabbed my ass, surprising me. He took the opportunity to force his tongue into my mouth. I want more. I want to please him. I want to feel good.

I unwrap my legs and place them on the ground, and I can feel him frown into my lips. I broke the kiss, making him obviously more upset.

"Don't give me that Shanks, your not a child." I tease, making myself giggle. "I'm gonna make you feel good." My hands reach down towards his pants and I slowly rub him on the outside.

I lower my body and stand on my knees, so that my face is right in front of his bulge.

"Already hard? I haven't even done anything yet."

"What can I say? Your just too beautiful." He smiles. He's such a charmer. I pull down his pants slightly, pulling his boxers with it, causing his dick to fling up.

Instantly I grab it and waste no time licking his tip. At first I lick up and down along his slit, and quickly moving to going in circles around it.

"Please stop teasing me (y/n)." He pleads as he grabs a handful of my hair. I do as he says and I take his full length in my mouth, while running my tongue on the underside of him.

I look up to see his eyes shut hard, and him biting his lip, obviously trying to contain moans. I took him out of my mouth for a moment.

"Do we have to be quiet?" I ask.

"No. Everyone's gone, and they won't be back for a while. We have the whole ship to ourselves. Now please continue (y/n), you're torturing me." He begs. And you are overreacting.

I put him back into my mouth, and continue to suck him off, but this time he grinds his hips in unison, to get more of him inside of me.

After doing this for a little bit, Shanks pace begins to falter. I pick up the pace and soon enough I could feel a warm liquid in the back of my throat. I remove him from me and swallow.

"I hope you don't mind that I didn't warn you. Now please stand up again. I want to return the favor." Shanks said with his hand under my chin guiding me to stand up.

Once I was standing, our lips met again right before Shanks picked me up, and carried me over to his bed. He laid me down while he was still standing, and my legs wrapped around him.

Shanks took his one hand and started to run it along my body. Starting at my thighs, slowly going up my side, with his hand fully extended, as to touch as much of me as he can.

He put his hand under my shirt, going up to my breasts, taking my shirt with him. Shanks fondled my breast for a few seconds, then reached his hand around my back, and tried to unclasp my bra, with some difficulty.

"You need any help there?" I joke into his ear.

"You try doing this with only one arm."

"I have." I laughed, causing Shanks to get slightly irritated, and he bit down on my neck.

"Payback (y/n). That's gonna leave a mark." He smirked. How could I be mad at him when he makes that face.

He finally got my bra unclasped, and reached around the front again. His finger looped around the middle, and he took it off of me, throwing it to the side.

Shanks, then took the opportunity to take of my shirt, but he was having difficulties, so instead he took out his sword and cut it, down the middle.

"Oi, what am I supposed to wear when I leave? Just my bra? asshole." I said, with some irritation in my voice. Shanks found it amusing.

"You can have one of my shirts." He said right before taking my breast in his mouth, taking me by surprise. He ran his tongue up and down along my nipple.

His hand reached down to my pants and then removed them completely, taking my underwear with them, and he threw them, as they joined my bra on the floor.

Shanks took his mouth off of my breast and slowly lowered his head down until he was face to face with my womanhood, kneeling on the floor. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, and than instantly ran them along me, spreading my folds.

I laid my head down and he blew on my clit, sending shivers through my body yet again. Quickly after I felt his tongue dancing around my clit, giving me so much pleasure.

Shanks started to suck on my clit, when all of a sudden I felt him bite down on it, making my whole body jolt. Instinctively my hands reached for his head, and I gripped his hair.

"Oh, you like that? Good to know." Shanks didn't bite hard. It was a gentle bite, but enough to make me feel so good. He started at the base of my clit and slid it off.

Shanks hand slid up, until it was on my breast, and he started to grope it, while rubbing my nipple with his thumb.

"I told you I would make you feel good." He said right before biting down on my clit yet again.

I couldn't hold in my moans anymore, and my loud moans filled the ship. It's a good thing we are alone. I could feel the vibrations of his laugh against me.

Shanks kept biting down on my clit, quickly leading me to an orgasm. I could feel the knot in my stomach tighten, and did my grip on his hair. Soon enough, the knot in my stomach came undone, and I orgasmed, but Shanks kept going.

The continuous pleasure, sent waves through me, and my body twitched uncontrollably, but he stopped.

He stood up and leaned over me, his lips making contact to my neck. But he suddenly stopped.

Shanks stood up, and pulled up his pants. What the hell is he doing? He sat down on the bed between my legs, facing away from me.

"That's all you get for now. If you want more, than you gotta stick around." I could hear his smile through his voice.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him, and I dug my face into his back.

"You are such a child." I joke.