Welcome Home (Mihawk x Reader)

This is a requested story from @yourshimmychan.

——————————————————————————

I walked through the desolate, cold stone hallways of the castle waiting for my lover to get back from his mission.

It was always lonely on this island without Mihawk. Yea, there were the monkeys outside, but I was too scared to go outside without Mihawk here.

I liked that we were the only people that lived on this island, I just hated when he had to leave, and thanks to him being a warlord, it was quite often.

After wandering around mindlessly for a bit, I decided to head to the main room and sit on the windowsill. It has a great view of the ocean, and it will be easy to see Mihawk approaching. Lucky for me, I could see him in the distance coming up to the island.

I sat in the window and watched Mihawk like a hawk as he took forever to arrive at the island and dock his ship. Finally, though after what felt like ages, his feet touched solid ground.

The second he had both feet on the island, I sprinted to the front door. My bare feet slapping the concrete floors echoed through the halls.

I got to the entry of the castle and waited for my lover to walk through the door, and quickly realized I could have taken my time getting to the front door.

After waiting for a bit, the doorknobs jiggled, and the heavy front doors slowly opened. The man I loved was finally home and standing in the doorway. I ran over to him before wrapping my arms around him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Welcome home Mihawk." I smiled. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"It's good to be back," he said. The heavy doors closed by themselves as Mihawk carried me into the castle.

As he walked through the stone hallways toward our bedroom, I kissed his neck tempted to leave marks. He hated when I left marks because it was childish and unprofessional, so I started to give him hickies in places people wouldn't see.

We rounded the corner to the hallway that led to our room, and I felt something start to poke my ass. Mihawk grunted when I licked from his neck up to his lips.

He finally reached the door to our room and kicked it open. When we got into the room, he closed the door and moved so my back was touching the door with my legs still wrapped around him.

"I missed you so much, my love." He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. Mihawk easily removed his large sword from his back and leaned it against the wall.

"I missed you too. It's so lonely without you here."

Our lips smashed together in a passionate, needy kiss as our tongues danced in my mouth. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down.

My hands touched his muscular biceps and then made their way to his chest. They roamed down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt before reaching the bulge in his pants.

He groaned as his hands began to roam my body and slip my shirt off. I lifted my arms and he removed my shirt revealing my bare chest.

"No bra? Good girl. I hope your underwear matches." Mihawk said before removing my shorts to find out his wish was true.

I watched as he removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. My hands reached out to take over for him and I undid his pants.

I slipped off of the bed onto my knees with his covered crotch in my face. His dick flung out when I pulled his pants down. Mihawk is a very well sculpted man, every part of him.