Jealous (Dominant Shanks x reader)

This story was requested by kasumiRanma.
——————————————————————————

"Thank you (y/n)," Benn said as I handed him another drink.

"Of course, handsome. Anything for you." I winked. I could feel my captain's judgmental look from a mile away but decided it was best to ignore it.

"Anything?" Benn asked with an inquisitive tone. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows a few times.

"(y/n) you made my drink wrong." Shanks cut in. "You're the bartender on the ship so you need to know how to make it properly. Come with me."

He started to walk away toward the door that led to the deck of the ship.

"I know for a fact I didn't make it wrong, and even if I did, the alcohol is right here, so you could teach me here."

Shanks turned around and looked at me with the scariest look I have ever seen him give. "Come with me. NOW!"

I jumped and ran from behind the bar before following him. As I passed by my crewmates, they all gave me sympathetic looks. It was nice knowing you guys.

Shanks and I walked out of the kitchen to the deck, then to the living quarters. He led me all the way to his room and opened the door for me. His eyes were being blocked by his red hair, and I was glad, as I could only imagine the anger in his eyes.

I entered his room as quickly as I could and stood aside with my arms behind my back, too afraid to touch anything and make him more upset. Maybe he has better sake stored in his room or a book on how to make his drink. Is it possible I really did get it wrong this whole time?

"Sit on the bed," Shanks ordered as he locked the door and turned the lights on. I did as he told me to do and sat down on the bed as he removed his cape and draped it over the back of the chair situated at his desk.

"Look captain I'm sorry for-"

"Remove your shirt." He demanded. I looked at him with the most confused face anyone has ever made. I finally caught a glimpse of his eyes, and they told me I shouldn't go against him.

He walked closer to me until he was at the edge of the bed right in front of me. He bent down toward me causing me to lean back until my back was against his bed. Shanks's face was mere inches from mine as he held himself up with one arm.

"You told Benn you'd do anything for him, does that extend to me too?"

I felt like I was dreaming, but then, it hit me all of a sudden and I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me with an irritated looked and I spoke after finally catching my breath.

"Aww, is someone jealous?" I taunted. Shanks quickly stood up and flipped me over so that I was laying on my stomach.

"I won't stop unless you say 'strawberry'. Unless you say that, I get to do whatever the hell I want to you." He lifted my hips up so that my butt was in the air before quickly pulling my pants down, exposing myself to him.

I was too in shock to do anything and before I knew it, something wet was on my vagina.

"Why?" I managed to ask. He only responded by gently biting my clit in his teeth and sending a wave of pleasure through my body. My red-haired captain began to flick my clit with his tongue as his only arm massaged my thigh.

He groaned into me as my body became tense. Looking around his room, I noticed one of his shirts on his bed. I grabbed his shirt and brought it to my face and put my face in it to muffle any noises my mouth was making.