Chapter 15

Kallie's POV

"So umm why were you two in the woods?" Rebekah asks taking a bite from her pancake. "Well see Alex had a party when his buddy Randy had this idea to get me and Andrea drunk and then leave us in the woods near some random campsite. And it just so happened to be your campsite" Caryn replies while Andrea rolls her eyes. See this is what the circle looks like from an above view. Starting with me and going clockwise Niall is on my left then Harry, Rebekah, Caryn, Liam, Zayn, Andrea, Louis, and Sophy. Sophy is on my right side to give you a better picture. Well I hope it did.

I geuss Andrea didnt get the frikking message because she puts her hand on Louis' shouder but Louis shakes her hand off giving her a look saying 'Stop'. Andrea acts hurt even though she's still flirting. Don't get me wrong she is good looking (not in the lesbo way but ya know) , I mean not as good as me of course but she still has her ways. "Besides the only crazy person here is Sophy unless you get to know Louis" I say giving Sophy a cheeky grin only to see her fake crying into Louis' shoulder. "Aww Kallie Ya didnt have to be so mean ya know" Louis says earning a kiss on the cheek from Sophy. "Thanks Lou."

~~~After Breakfast~~~

Liam's POV

All I hear is Bang and then Louis runs around the tent and says "Li you gotta come help. It's Sophy and Andrea. It's one hell of a fist fight." When we run towards the two girls Sophy had Andrea pinned to the ground with her knees and is throwing punches towards her face in many different fashions. "Well dont just stand there.  She's your girlfriend" I say and Louis says "Oh yeah. Sophy stop I think she's had enough" trying to hold back laughter while he pries her off of Andrea.

"What was that for?" Andrea asks while she dusts herself off. "Umm let me think you were all over my boyfriend, Andrea. Plus you know me and you dont exactly get along ever since last summer" Sophy states pulling loose from Louis' grip on her arms. "Oh really? So I geuss he's mad too. They're probably still mad that we americans dumped their tea in the harbor" Andrea says just to get hit back with "Umm to be technical one of them is Irish. Dumb-ass."

Niall who has now joined us from his game of tag with Kallie  has begun to roll around on the ground laughing like there is a fire. "Ya know I hate you Sophia" Andrea says taking off her jean jacket. "Well I dont hate anyone but I just dislike YOU with a very strong passion."

~~~Swimming Again~~~

Rebekah's POV

"What?!?" I screamed through the phone and trying not to cry out of excitment. "Rebekah Bryan, you and your friends, Kallie Grean, and Sophy Anderson. We saw your performance with One Direction and we wanted to have you audition for X factor to see how good you really are. Would that be ok?" Simon said through the phone. "Ok? That woud be brilliant. Wait.. How did you get my number?" I questioned him. "Well I called Harry and got it you know since you are his girlfriend."

"Oh well thanks Simon I'll tell the girls." "Okay well I'll talk to you later then. Bye" "K bye." EEEEEEEEEEPPP I am so excited. "Umm Bekah you ok?" Harry asks walking over from being in the water. "Uh yeah so you know anything about a Simon Cowell wanting my number?" I ask him making him notice the phone in my hand. "Oh uhuh yes I do know about that do you?" "Well no i dont I just said that exact thing because i just came up with it." "Ha...ha...ha" he laughs sarcastically and wraps his arms around my waist as I put my hand on his shoulders.

"Your so wonderfully perfect" I say. "And your even better" he replies kissing me on the lips. We get more into the kiss and before we know it it's been a total of 5 minutes and 13 seconds, not that I was counting. "You two done yet?" We break apart to see Zayn standing there in his swimming trunks. I peck Harry's lips once more and say "Race ya to the water." Me, Zayn, and Harry race to the river and I jump in FIRST.

"Your gonna pay for that" Harry says swimming over towards me but I swim away. "Oh really?" I say.

~~~Niall's POV~~~

I decide to just lay back in the water and float. Ah this feels good. Relaxing and all that. I'll just count how long this lasts. One.... Two.... Three.... Four.... Fi "Nialler?" Ugh really who is th.. oh it's Kallie. "Heey girl" I say in the gayest way possible and she cracks up. "wanna swing off the rope?" she asks. I nod and follow her up the stairs. "So what's with the arguements between y'all and Andrea?" I ask her as we walk to the end of the tree. "What do you mean?" she asks turning towardds me with a confused look on her face. "Well earlier Sophy pounded on Andrea but thats because that ho was all over Louis. But she doesnt seem too friendy to you girls at all."

She bursts out laughing so hard she falls off the tree. I try to grab her hand but end up going into the water with her. When we re-surface she says "Well I'm glad Andrea got pounded. Sophy always was a shit kicker. Caryn and Andrea have been friends since before Sophy came from Doncaster so umm yeah but anyway there was this party at my house the night of Bekah's 14th and Andrea decided to get drunk and practically ruin it. She went crazy and then found HER boyfriend trying to get with Bekah and she never liked us again. There the end "Kal says retorically.

"Umm Okay. So what can I eat I'm st-arving." "Aren't you always, Ni?" I nod and turn my head away like I'm Edward from twilight or what ever. "Oh yeah umm can you follow me for a sec?" "Sure baby" she says following me out of the water and over to our tent. When I open up the part of my suitcase that holds my underwear i pull out a velvet box and kneel down in front of her.

----------------------------------------------~~~~~~-------------------------------------

So guuyyysss what do you think will happen? Please comment because ya know I want to know what you think will happen. So yea. We have tests this week urgh.

Quote of the day:

Live today because yesterdays gone and tomorrows never promised.

comment

rate

subscribe

make me bacon

if you read this put FRYING PAN in the comments. :)