Chapter 20: X-Factor - Rebekah's audition

Harry's POV

"Harry I dont know about this" Rebekah said, worriness swimming in her eyes. "You weren't worried at the concert. Why are you worried now?" "Because I wasn't the only person on stage then" she says looking into the crowd from behind the curtain. "Your fine just close your eyes before you start to sing and you'll do great. Well you'd do great anyway but." She smiled up at me considering the fact that I am like 4 inches taller than her.

"Up next is Rebekah Victoria" the intercom blares and she looks at me before walking out onto the stage. "Hello" she says into her mic. "Hello, Could i ask you a few questions?" Simon asks. Bekah nods and Simon conitnues "How old are you?" "18." "Where are you from?" "Miami" she says and then Simon says "Okay well what are you gonna sing?" "Beautiful by Christina Aguilera" she says and Simon nods for her to sing.

The music starts and she sings beautifully along with it.

~~~Flashback(2 hours ago)~~~

Rebekah cried a bit after she read the tweet:

@Grace_Eve- @PeanutButterBekah Sucks! She's not pretty enough to date Harry Styles. I hope she gets hit by a bus!

"You know that's not true right?" I say trying to comfort her by bringing her close to my chest. She just sobbed harder into my shirt making it wet with tears. I begin to sing 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera softly. She's still crying so I continue to sing it in her ear as her sobbing dies out leaving me and her hugging for a minute or two. She looks up and smiles.

~~~End of flashback~~~

Once she's done with the song, the crowd is cheering really loud and the judges come straight out with yes' all the way. She thanks them and runs into my arms. "See I told you, you'd do great. Was I right or was I right?" I joke and she playfully puches my arm. We leave to go get something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo it's me from the future! Yea I know I'm supposed to be at school but I have BAD Pms cramps so I stay at home today. Well hoped you liked it 'cuz SOPHYS NEXT!

Quote of the day:

Today you are YOU!

That is TRUER than true!

There  is NO ONE alive,

That is YOUER than YOU!