Chapter 3

Kallie's POV

I get up to the smell of bacon and eggs. " Wow you can cook" I say to Niall and he replys with "You haven't tried it yet oh and your mom left this note." I read and the first I think of is Marcus. If he finds this out there will be a huge party HERE and I want be able to stop it. I put the note on the fridge because he never goes there.

"Don't tell Marcus" I say to Niall. "Ok but what do you wanna do today." "I don't care." I get a text from Marcus and it says

FROM MARCUS

HEY I AM COMING OVR B THERE N  5

I  grab the money off the fridge and stuff it in my purse. It's about $1,000. "Marcus is coming over." "Ok" There's a knock at the door and I go open it. " Hey babe where's little irish boy." "He's in the kitchen don't be mean to him please." He walks into the kitchen and grabs 3 peices of bacon and scarfs them down.

He looks at Niall then says "Good cook." He looks past Nialls head and sees the note. Oh No. He walks over to the fridge and picks it up. "Why didn't you tell me we could have already sent out messages" he says. "messages for what" I ask stupidly. "For the party." " What party and where." "The one we're having here tonight" he says and I know I will be not be able to stop him.

"Ok you go tell people and Me and Niall will go get food." "Don't forget beer." "I aint buying beer Marcus." He walks over to me and slightly pulls on my hair. "You buy what I tell you." "I am not buying beer and she's not old enough" Niall says. Marcus picks up another piece of bacon and throws it at the wall "I'll get it myself." Marcus is 21 so he is old enough but half the time he sends me to get it even though I am only 18.

Marcus plants his lips on mine and I feel the grease from the bacon. He looks at Niall and gives him a stare then leaves.

"Ok we can eat then go get the food for tonight" I say. "Kallie your a lovely girl why do you let him treat you like that", Niall says picking up the bacon Marcus threw. I shrug my shoulders at him and my plate.

After breakfast

Niall gets up and takes my empty plate to the sink. When we finished argueing over who would wash them he won. So while he was washing them I said "I'll get ready while you finish." He nods and I go take a shower. When I get out I dress in my blue jean shorts, a lime-green tank top wit purple lace, and my yellow converse. I go to the living room and see him sitting on the couch dressed and ready to go.

I get a text from marcus that says

FROM: MARCUS

AROUND 50 PEOPLE ARE COMING

I text him back saying

TO: MARCUS

KK LUV YA

after that I don't get anything back.

After we left the mall.

We got a bunch of burgers chips and hotdogs. We also got 4 cases of coke and pepsi for those who don't drink.

After we cooked the burgers and hotdogs Marcus arrived and let the people in.

After about 3 hours it's 10:00. I hear a noise upstairs so I go up there. I open the geust bedroom door and see Marcus and some girl kissing. He sees  me and I run down stairs. I run into my room and shut the door. "Hello." I hear that one word from the  door  and I expect it to be Marcus. "GO AWAY" I yell and throw a pillow at the door. My eyes are over flowing with tears.

The door opens and I feel the other side of the bed go down like someone sat down there. "go away please just leave me alone" I say much quieter than before. "What's wrong Kal" The person says and it isn't Marcus. The voice is much softer and kinder. I look up and am comforted by Niall's blue eyes. "Marcus kissed someone else." He pulls me into a hug. "It's ok Kal he doesn't deserve a wonderful girl like you." Right there I feel safe in his arms. Safety I didn't feel with Marcus. Marcus busts in my room and sees Niall hugging me with my face in his chest. "Get away from her Music boy." "No Marcus leave my house now. And WE'RE THROUGH" I scream at him. He comes at me and says " Listen you little brat...." he gets cut off by Niall saying "Your the brat. Kallie is a sweet and kind girl who doesn't need you. Leave now and take your stupid guests with you." "Fine but just so you know I don't need a girl like you and i can find another girl." He walks out and says "Parties over leave." I hear moans and boo's but I don't care I jump into Niall's arms who then lays me down and coves me with my blanket.

"Thank you Niall." He walks back over to my bed and kisses me on the forehead. "I love you Kallie."