Chapter 4

Niall's POV

I could just punch Marcus after what he did to Kallie but she dumped him so now I can keep her safe from him. I wake up to the sound of crying. I walk into Kallie's room and see her sitting on the bed with a red puffy face. She's even cute when she looks like that. I go over and sit beside her. "What's wrong" I say bringing her into a hug. " I had a dream that Marcus came back and killed you to try to get back with me" she says crying into my shirt. "It's ok he's not going to get you and I'll make sure of that." "No it's you I'm worried about I don't want you to get hurt I-I-I love you" she says and I felt heat in my cheeks luckily she cant see."I-I love you too Kallie I have since I first met you." Which is true. " Really?" "Yes I promise now dry up those tears get a shower and I'll have you some clothes laid out. We are going out for breakfast." She smiles and runs to the bathroom. I walk to her closet and pick out a cute blue and green skirt about knee length, A blue shirt, a pair of green flats.

I walk into my room and get dressed in blue jeans and a grey Old Navy shirt. I walk by the bathroom on my way to the living room and hear it. The most beautiful voice I have ever heard. Kallie is singing 'The Girl With Everything' By: Indiana Evans

 I thought I'm the girl with everything

If only you could stay,

Only you could stay around the world for me

Thought I had it all and anything

I wanted you to really matter

She has such an amazing voice. I find myself pressing my ear to the door to get a better listen.

And I find myself searching

Through the days and all that you meant to me

I'm playing with fire

Will I burn inside when your passion lies for me

Then I hear her turn the water off and i go to the couch and turn on T.V. Drake and Josh is on and I love that show.

She walks out and she looks really beautiful, I mean she always looks beautiful but she looks it now too. "Hey you look really nice" I say. "Me? You look way better." "I beg to differ I look like a rejected popstar." "You are just not the rejected part." "Oh yeah duh I forget that when I'm around you." I bite my lip because I didn't mean to say that even though it's true.

She stops walking and looks up at me "Really?" "Yes I mean I really really like you."