Chapter 8

Kallies POV

"Kallie I'll need you to come over in about 3 hours" Sophie says through the phone.

"Ok well I gotta go"

"Ok bye"

I go downstairs and see Mom, Dad, Maura, Bobby, Greg, and Niall sitting at the table talking about something but I can't here. When Niall notices me he clears his throat and they stop talking. "So what you talking 'bout?" I ask. "Nothing sweetie" Mom says pinching my cheeks. "Mom i'm not a baby" i say shoving her a bit. "Well you'll always be my baby." "mine too" Dad says. Niall chuckles a bit so I playfully punch his arm.

"Ouch" he pretends to whine. I just smile and say "Sophie says she wants us to be at her house in about 3 hours." he smiles and says "ok."

Arriving at Sophies house

"Surprise Kallie" everyone screamed. "Aww thanks guys." All my friends are here. Niall grabs my hand and then takes me to Sophies Back Porch. When we walk through her back doors I about faint because apparently Niall got One Direction so he walks around me and steps in front of a microphone.

They play Gotta be you, One thing, What makes you beautiful, More than this,  I wish, Tell me a lie, Taken, I want, and Everything about you.

Sophies POV

The party turned out great. Niall invited One Direction I think Harry is firting with Rebekah. The door opens and when I am about to say 'Hi' Marcus steps in. "what are you doing here Marcus you weren't invited." "oh I am just here to celebrate Kallies Birthday." "Leave Marcus Now" I scream/whisper to him. He just walks by me and to the large crowd of people in the backyard.

I follow him and when he sees Niall and Kallie kissing he loses it more than he already has. "What?" "Marcus what are you doing here?" Kallie asks. He hits Kallie across the face and then Niall just goes crazy! He hits him in the face and then kicks him in the Corndog. "Why don't you go suck a corndog Marcus?"

Then Rebekah is like "You better run Niall Marcus likes Corndogs." "Leave now Marcus you got what you deserve how about leaving and then umm let me think oh yeah NEVER COMING BACK????!!!!???" I say and Every body starts screaming at Marcus. "Yeah Marcus 'You just took some punches that you sure deserved, I might be an Irish boy but you just got served'." Niall says that and everyone goes crazy I mean like crazy crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suck a corndog is something my best friend ariel made up BTW.