Chapter 13

Hello ok so yeah hey.(great intro right? yeah I know) So I read a story called My brothers best friend. READ IT. IT'S AMAZING!!! OK so well she puts quotes of the day at the end of each chapter. I will do that. Yeah Yeah I know that It didn't work with the facts about me but this I will keep up with. So don't judge me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalli's POV

~~~Kalli's Dream~~~

The wind rushed through my hair as I ran faster and faster from them. But they sped up and soon caught me. She grabbed me by the hair, Terra did, as she laughed hysterically. "Ha ha you aren't going anywhere now. Ever since I was in the hospital from the encounter between me and Rebekah I've had time to think." Marcus comes from behind me and trips me. My head hits hard on the grass ground. Oww that really hurt. He pulls out a knife and begins to cut on my left arm just below my elbow and I can feel the warm blood run down my arm. Oww this hurts worse. Their both laughing.

~~~End of dream~~~

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH" I scream laying in my bed.

"Kallie are  you ok?" Niall asks shaking me and I wish he'd stop. "Niall I'm fine now please can you stop shaking me?" " oh sorry babe" he says backing away "So why were you screaming?" "Nothing just a Nightmare." He draws me into a big Nialler Hug and rubs my back. "I love you, Kallie and you know that right?" "Oh that reminds me be right back" I say running over to my scrapbook and I pull out the note that he left me the night of the concert. "Yes I know you love me and I love you." I kiss his lips softly.

Within minutes that one little kiss has turned into a full makeout session.

~~~1 Hour Later~~~

"Harry have you seen my flip-flops" Rebekah asks as she packs her bag.  We are going on a camping trip for the rest of the week that the boys are staying. "Their in your suitcase already. Calm down babe" Harry said rubbing her neck and kissing her cheek. "Oww my eyes" Sophy says slapping herself over her eyes and trying to run away only to find herself running into the wall. "Oww Oww that really hurt." Louis walks in and just laughs hysterically while Sophy stands up and hits him in the arm.

Something Fishy Is Going On Here. And I'm not just saying that because we are camping at the river.

'There's Fungus growing in the Icebox, all I got left are fruit roll-ups....' Sophy's phone rings and she walks out of the room while I look at Niall who is shoving the last peice of left over pizza into his mouth. "Is that really her ringtone?" Louis asks sitting his suitcase up against the door. "Yeah she really likes that song" I say as Sophy walks back into the room. Her face white and her left hand clenching tight around her phone.

"That was M-Marcus ans Terra" she said nervously. "W-What did they want?" I ask. "They said they wanted you to know that they will get you and that you will regret the day you ever set food on the planet. And I quote this directly from Marcus' dirty, unattractive mouth." "Well let's have fun I don't wanna have to deal with them and besides we only have this week" i say and everybody mutters in agreement.

Me, Niall, Rebekah and Harry are riding in my car whilst Sophy, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are riding in Sophy's car.

Sophy's POV

The ride there was quite the experience. I mean Liam keeps singing the theme song to Toy Story. Zayn is constantly checking his rreflections in the mirror decreasing my chance of seeing anything out the back window. Louis is sitting beside of me eating a carrot. "Can I have a peice of that Willy?" I ask motioning my hand to orange vegetable. He looks at me then to the carrot then back to me. "Sure J." He brakes it in half giving me the smallest peice. "Hey why do I get the smaller half?" I whine.