Chapter 10

Niall's POV

"Niall?" I look to the other end of the couch. Kallie is sitting there holding the ice-pack on her head. "Are you ok?" I say turning my top half towards her and placing my hand on her knee. "Yeah I'm fine, w-what happened?" "That girl uh, Terra she punched you and you blacked out." "Anything else happen?" "Well..."

Flashback

Terra punched Kallie in the face and then she blacked out. Rebekah just went crazy. She beat up Terra so hard it took Harry 5 minutes to pry her off. Terra was beat so bad she was taken the the hospital and everyone said she got hit by a car.

End of flashback

I tell her that and she tries to sit up. "Oh yeah and the boys are staying with Sophy for the rest of the month. I was gonna take you to the hospital but I didn't know if you were gonna wake up." "Well Sophy's got a handful. So Terra's .......... Oh Hey Rebekah." I turn around and see Rebekah standing there. She walks over to Kallie and says "So hows the birthday girl doing?" They exchange hugs and Kallie says "Good oh yeah todays my birthday. By the way thanks for almost killing Terra." We all laugh.

"Your welcome well you better get ready the concert is in a few hours." Oh shit I forgot but I'm so freaking hungry. "I'm hungry, anyone else hungry? I'm hungry," I say and start walking to the kitchen. "Your always hungry Nialler wait what what time is it? " Kallie asks getting up and walking to the kitchen behind me. "Uh it's about 4:25" Rebekah says looking at her watch.

"Thanks so you wanna order piz.." kallie tries to say but i cut her off "YES woah pizza pizza pizza." "Well i'd love to stay and chat but i gotta go take a shower see you at the concert Kalli," rebekah says walking out the door. "So happy birphday and PIZZA TIME!!!" I say and she laughs and calls in the order. "You know your not like any of my ex-girlfriends." "Really how so?" she asks hopping onto the counter.

"Well all of my ex's wanted to date Niall Horan not Niall. They liked me 'cause i'm famous." She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist "aww but baby i'd never do that to you." "Oh really" I say wrapping my arms around the middle of her back.

She nods seductively and kisses me. I kiss her back  with all the passion I can muster. It ends too quick when the door bell rings. I run to the door with her still wrapped around me because I know who it will be. And I was right. I opened the door and the smell of pizza filled the house."Thanks" I say setting Kallie down on the couch. The old man (and yes hes old about 59, 60 something like that) says "Keep a hold of that girl dont let her go. Because as long as you two love each other she's all you've got." I smile at him and take the 3 pizzas leaving him with the $15.00 the pizza cost and a $20.00 tip. Thanks for the tip and you're right she is all i have the 20 is yours. You deserve it." He just smiles and walks back to his car. I shut the door and walk to the couch next to Kallie.

"Pizza yayy!" kalli screamed and I just laugh. We each pile 7 peices onto our plate. "Wow you like to eat too?" "Yep I sure do and you steal any of my food it's the dog house for you and i might bite your finger off." "Ha well same goes for you" I say poking her  nose. "No it won't. I know Karate." I hilariously scoot farther away from her on the couch  and sit on the arm of it. "HAHA I'm just kidding  but I do know karate." "well in that case" i say moving back to where I was and grab another slice of pizza. We eat in peice and then she says "I'm gonna go take a shower if you want one there is another bathroom upstairs." "Or we could save water and take one together" I say and she just kisses my nose. "Aww your so cute but yeah theres another one upstairs."

"Ok." Well it was worth a shot at least. "Wait hey Kal can I pick out your clothes?" "Yeah sure just dont go through my underwear drawer that'd be kinda awkward." "K Dont worry I'm not a Kreep with a capitol K." She laughs at this and starts to walk to her her room. When she walks out she has a pair of blue lace undies and a blue lace bra.

I walk to her room as she walks to the bathroom. I look through her shorts drawer and find a pair of medium blue shorts. Then I find a Yellow tee that says 'Pretty girls turn heads. Me and my girls break necks!' in blue letters. Luckily the blue is the same color as the shorts. Shoes. Shoes. Gotta have shoes. I look through her closet and fin a pair of yellow worn out looking combat boots. She'll look sexy.

Kalli's POV

I get out of the shower and dry off. The other shower was running so Niall must be in it. When I get to my room I see some clothes on my bed. When I get dressed there was a note under the shirt.It read:

Dear Kalli,

You are my oxygen. Your my life. Your words are my food (so talk alot). Your breath my wine.

Reasons why I love you:

I can be myseLf when I am with you.

How you say the cutest things Over and over again and it never gets old.

How you can driVe hours to see me for a day.

You can read my innEr most thoughts.

I am the happiest when I am with you.

The way You make me feel.

Your small gestures that speak volumes that shOw how much you care.

You always know what to say when I get mad at yoU.

Kallie you are my everything now. If I lost you I would not be able to move on. You mean the world to me.I love you not only because you are my definition of perfection but because you love me for me. My hearts never smiled so hard Baby, Lovin' You Is Fun.<3

Love, Niall(AKA the sexiest man alive)

Tears have well beyond formed in my eyes. I love him but this is just Amazing.

I go to his room and pick out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a teal shirt. Shoes. Shoes. Gotta have shoes. I look in his closet to find a pair of white puma high tops. He will look sexy.