Chapter 17: Finishing It Off

Jake's POV

Ha she fell for it. I call Matt and have him meet me at the 'place'. This is going to be interesting.

Sophy's POV

"We need a plan and here it is" I say pausing to make it dramatic "We will sneak in and" I'm cut off by Rebekah getting a text. "Oh My Gosh" she whispers "He's got Gemma and Anne." Harry's face is pale as a sheet of paper and he scowls and says to me "What's the fucking plan?" "Ok me and Kallie will sneak in and make our way to Gemma and Anne while Niall and Lou get to anyone who may be with Jake there. Matt probably. If they were gay they would be dating. Anyway Rebekah you meet up with Jake while Harry stays out of sight but Harry? Keep her in YOUR sight. Jake is irrigretably unpredictable. Just ask Caleb" I bite my lip when I say that name and squint my eyes shut for a millisecond.

"Who's Caleb?" Niall asks. "We'll tell you later but right now we have to focus on this" Kallie says to the blonde haired boy. "So we all got it?" I say and everyone nods. "Leggo wait... Bekah when do we have to be there?" She looks at a piece of paper and says "From 11:00pm to 1:00am. after or before then guards will be there doing their guarding job."

~~~10:59pm~~~

"It's almost 11:00 they should be leaving any minute now" I whisper as me and Kallie make our way around the back gate. "Ssh here comes the first car" she says. We hop inside of a bush as the black car drives by us and down the main road. Soon after it, comes another car signaling us that the coast is clear. "Quiet. Follow me" I whisper but Kallie retorts with "No I'm gonna follow that plant." "Ssh and Just do what I said." She follows me over to where Jake has begun to make a fire in a barrel. "I knew it. It's Matt" I say slowing my pace a bit. "Matt's here Jake has made a fire near the back door" I say through the walki-talki that we all agreed on having.

"Ok Bekah's going in now" Harry replys right before I see Rebekah walk towards Jake. "Well I was afraid you weren't gonna show" Jake says crossing his arms and moving to the side allowing a view of Gemma and Anne with their hands tied together and duct-tape across their mouths. "Jake let them go, this isn't about them" she says stopping about 3 feet in front of them. Matt is behind Gemma and Anne eyeing Bekah carefully. I sneak up a little closer about 6 feet away from them. "Give me the money then" Jake says smiling with his hand out. Rebekah hands him the bag and he says "Alright take 'em back to the car. "What? But I gave you the money?"

Louis' POV

We couldn't get close enough to get Matt. "What? But I gave you the money?" Rebekah says. Jake just smiles but then I hear a loud "NO" coming from Sophy and Kallie's direction. They've got Sophy. "Do you think I'm stupid, Bekah? That I didn't know your boyfriend would be over there? That you would bring backup?" Jake says. Kallie has Gemma and Anne now but I can't just let them take Sophy. "Give me back my girlfriend" I say running over towards them. "Ha I knew it. Your dating a loser just like yourself." I have well done passed my boiling point. I run up to that Matt guy but a sharp blow to the side of my head stops me. Jake hit me.

I'm laying on the ground and Harry, Kallie, Niall, Bekah, Zayn, and Liam run up to me trying to get me to my feet but I was still worried about Sophy. We hear a car engine and it's just a blue streak as the mustang drove by. A black haze covers my thoughts as I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? This is just a commercial so here's the rest of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophy's POV

My head hurts. Really bad in fact. When I open my eyes I see black dots from the bright lights. I try to sit up but I'm too weak. "It's about time you woke up" Jake says from in a corner. Im in a basement. "Why are you doing this, Jake. Bekah gave you the money" I say making my head spin horridly. "Yeah but I wanted something more than just money." I pull my knees up to my chest. "I want a girlfriend" he continues. "But I have a boyfriend, Who's probably already looking for me."

I cross my arms and he scowls at me. "Listen if you ever want to see that piece of trash again you'll do as I say" he says walking the door, slamming it behind him. So he's just gonna leave me here? Suits him perfectly. I try to go back to sleep just in case Jake decides to come back.