Chapter 11

So sorry i didnt get to update saturday I was kinda busy. HAVIN' FUN!! I saw one of the 2 guys I fancy, still hopin' to see the other. Might take a while though he, he lives in England and I live in America, more specifically North Carolina. So there for Louis Tomlinson needs to visit me. Now enough of me talkin. Leggo read another chapter.

Oh wait before I go I must tell you that Georgia Peaches-Lauren Alaina is in the multimedia and if you have any idea on how to get pictures on here I would love to know because I certainly don't.

Ok now this breif interuption is over. wait no yes no yes NOW its over. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. im evil but you know you love me. hahahahahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Tonight's the night it has to be. "Boo Bear can you come here for a minute?" About a minute later he walks in and says "Anything for you Haz." "Well I was hoping to ask Rebekah out tonight but....." He cuts me off with "What? Your gonna ask a girl out when you know how much I love you?" He fake cries into one of the now crinkled up pillows on my bed. "But boobear? I do love you and you know it but I just I dont know man really like Rebekah too." Which I do and Louis and me well you all know we are Larry Stylinson right? Well here goes nothing. I grab his face and give him a big wet kiss on the cheek. He smiles from ear to ear and starts blabbering about how to ask her out and what not to do and all that.

"Boobear chill ok I think I got this, i did ask Maria out that one time you know." Which was a big mistake she kept touching me in weird places and she actually snuck a camera into my bathroom but I found it and threw it out. "Yeah and look where that got ya Hazza," he places a hand on my shoulder, "You need help" popping the 'P'. I look at him mischeviously and say "I need a shower and dont go through my room". He juts his lip out and yells "SUUPERR-MMAANN" as he runs out the room. You gotta love Boo-bear.

I hop in the shower and let the warm water run off my face. Thinking about nothing other than REBEKAH.

25 Minutes Later

I walk into my room and put on kacki skinny jeans, a white tee, and a royal blue blazer. Pushing my feet into my white VANS, I dry my hair, shake it with my hands, and flip it to the side. 'Flip my curls for the girls, I flip my girls for the girls' I sing in the beat and rhythm of 'Whip my hair'. Well this is it.

Sophy's POV

'There's Fungus growing in the icebox, all I got left are fruit roll-ups'... My iphone blares. I pick it up and Kallie says "Hey me and Rebekah have a plan are you in?" "Uh can I know what the plan is first?" "Rebekah will text you what it is but wear something spontaneous to the concert." "Ok bye Kal." "Bye Sophie."

I get dressed in neon green skinny jeans, bright blue and green striped shirt and black suspenders. I rummage through my closet searching for a certain pair of.... Ahah I found them. My black, blue and green paint splattered vans authentics shoes. Yeah, yeah I know what your thinking i dress alot like Louis well to be honest I dressed like this before I knew he even existed.

When I walk out Liam, Harry, an Zayn are all waiting for me and Louis. "Hey where's Louis we gotta go?" Zayn asked leaning up against the counter. I shrug my shoulers and pour me a nice glass of O.J.

5 minutes later

Louis walks out of his room wearing Blue skinny jeans, a blue and white striped shirt, Red suspenders, and bright red vans authentics shoes."Took you long enough didn't it?"  Liam asks walking out of the door. "But I-I'm Superman," Louis states matter-of-factly. "Yes you are Lou yes you are." I say that and we walk out of the door and hop in my car.