Chapter 2

Nialls POV

I go to the room i will be staying in and i get my Spider-man bathing suit on. Yeah I'm still young. I walk out into the backyard and Kallie isn't their yet. She is pretty no very pretty. I go to the diving board and just as I am about to dive she walks out. My jaw almost drops. She is looking even prettier in a purple bikini. She has a towel folded over one arm and sunscreen in the other hand. I can't beleive I am staying with this beautiful thing. I almost fall off the diving board. She must have noticed because she giggles a bit. I jump off and do a front flip.

When I come up I see her sitting on the steps of the pool and then she gets up and dives in. She stays under for like 5 minutes. I get kinda worried so I go under and look for her I see her sitting on the bottom of the pool. She's just sitting there, there on the bottom at the 10ft deep part. She's moving so that proves she's ok. I go grab her hand and pull her up. When we get to the surface she looks at me and says " I could have gone longer." " Well I got kinda worried." "Really you we're worried about me." "Yeah I mean I just met you and I didn't want you to die." I really don't I wanna kiss her to prove it but I don't know if she has a boyfriend" Aww that's sweet." Right then her phone goes off playing 'One Thing' (one of my songs). She gets out of the pool and answers the text.

She comes back over to the pool and says " That was my boyfriend Marcus he said he is coming over so I told him to wear his bathing suit." I feel so bad I knew a beautiful girl like her would have a boyfriend but I keep a smile on my face. " Ok the more the marrier."

" I have to use the bathroom so I'll be back in a minute" I say as she starts swimming again. When I walk back to the pool i see what looks like Marcus in the pool with Kallie. He sees me walk out and says "What's this are you cheating on me." "No I swear Marcus he's just staying here for a month his parents and my parents are really good friends. I would never do that." " Oh well ok can he do this." He walks to the diving board and does a  back flip twist into the pool. I'm geussing he is trying to impress her. I walk to the diving board and do a front flip twist  cannon ball. I get out of the pool and say "Can you do that?" I grab a towel and walk to my room and dry off. When I get  into some pants and a shirt I just sit on the bed.

I walk into the living room and see him kissing Kallie on the couch. Ugh he makes me sick. He gets up and walks over to me leaving her on the couch. " That's my  girl and you better stay away music boy." He says it quiet enough to where she doesn't here. I smirk a little and sit on the other couch. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" She says as she starts digging through a cabinet. "Sure babe How about a scary movie. what about 'The last house on the left.' " "I don't care" I say and she nods and puts it on.

Half way through the movie she is hugging Marcus so she must be scared. He just pushes her off. She hugs her knees and puts her head in between them. When the movie is over Marcus leaves But first he says "I gotta go to work but I'll see you later" then kisses her on the head. She's kinda short about 5'4 but she is still cute. "Real charmer" I say sitting down on the couch beside her. " Yes but I love him and he loves me." If he loves her why did he push her off when she was scared. Oh well.

It's late so we go to bed. The next I wake up and walk into the living room. There is a note on the bar that reads

DEAR KALLIE & NIALL,

WE WILL BE BACK THURSDAY. MY FRIENDS MOTHER DIED SO WE ARE FLYING TO KANSAS TO SEE HER. THERE IS GROCERY MONEY ON THE FRIDGE.

LOVE YOU ALL, YOUR LOVING PARENTS